Joanna Riding

Chris
Tall Boy

Joanna Riding

Post by Chris »

When Jo joined the show in December, it was announced that she would be re-joining in the summer. Does anybody know if/when she's likely to be back. If she does return what will happen to Kate and Gillian?
"In everything you do, always be yourself"
SatinandLace
Tall Boy

Re: Joanna Riding

Post by SatinandLace »

I was wondering the same thing! Any updates?
~Lauren~
8xTrent 3xSam 3xLayton 2xJosh F. 4xCorey
1xFox 1xHogan 2xScott 1xRhys
4xDavid 4xKiril 1xTanner
2xCesar 1xTommy 1xJ.P.
2xDaniel 2xLex 2xGuiseppe
1xKylend 1xKaine 1xJosh B.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The September cast change would seem logical. Perhaps she is in rehearsals now.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

We will try and see if we can find out anything and get back to you. :D
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

I never knew there was a Sept cast change night. Thought it was may and Nov ???
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Actually, there are four. The major two seem to be end of May/first of June, and around the first of December. But some cast changes also tend to occur near the end of September and March. Contracts generally run for 6 months, but sometimes there are 3-month extensions, especially with the Billys and Michaels who are growing all the time.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Chris
Tall Boy

Post by Chris »

NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:We will try and see if we can find out anything and get back to you. :D
That would be great. I've mixed feelings about the possibility of Joanna returning: she's a great actress and (given the time to develop in the role which she didn't have before) has the potential to be a fantastic Mrs Wilkinson, but what will happen to Kate and Gillian?
"In everything you do, always be yourself"
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

I noticed that Joanna Riding is on the 'subject to availability' cast list for 'From Broadway to West End' at The Theatre Royal, Drury Lane on 4th October http://www.reallyuseful.com/news/broadw ... rrangement but no mention of Billy Elliot being one of the shows to be featured.

Over £200 each for a top price stalls ticket - although that does include an invite to the after show party!
dude
Audience Member

Post by dude »

its absolutely certain that she will return during the summer! and boy am i looking forward to it! she left on maternity leave i believe!? :) :D
"give em the old razzle dazzle"
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I can confirm that Joanna is in rehearsal at the moment. Well not right at this moment as it's 10.00 on a Sunday night.

I have no details on when she will return to the show.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Cast - London”