Joanna Riding

pinknick103
Tony

Re: Joanna Riding

Post by pinknick103 »

Absolute fantastic last show Joanna - you were fab. Got a massive applause in the finale. Good luck to whatever you do next. Lov Nic xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I spoke to Joanna when she left the after show party this morning. She told me she is going to be a mum for a while. I can understand that as you don't get a second chance to see your children grow up.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Thankyou for you wonderful portrayal of Mrs.W.
You have been fantastic and will be missed. :)
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
ImpossiblePrincess
Audience Member

Post by ImpossiblePrincess »

Joanna was all shades of awesome during her last two performances. I cherished every moment of them, she will be sadly missed.

Was nice to meet some of the Board members too. :D
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

ImpossiblePrincess wrote:Joanna was all shades of awesome during her last two performances. I cherished every moment of them, she will be sadly missed.

Was nice to meet some of the Board members too. :D
Sounds like we've all been promoted!

Also, from reading the mixed reviews from the past view days it looks like we're really missing Jo Riding. Fancy a change of heart Jo?
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Sad as it is when you get attached to one member of the cast and then have to learn to accept a new person in the role when that person leaves, that's the way it is. I wish Jo Riding all the best for taking some time off to be a mother. She deserves it.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Oh Jo, Jo, Jo! Understand you need to give time for your family now but that doesn't stop us missing you like h*ll.

Saw the newly revised show last night with the new Mrs W!!!!! Say no more!
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Do you mean the new show is bad or the new Mrs W, or both?

To stay according to the topic, Jo I absolutely loved your Mrs W when I saw you back in October. Your relationship with Brad's Billy was extraordinary, magical.
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

The new show is certainly not bad (I will always love it to bits!)although I am not at ease with some of the new elements in Act I.
I'm sure in time Genevieve will grow on me
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Ahhh good good, I see. Sorry 'bad' was a wrong choice of word, I meant causing you to feel this way.
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear

Return to “Cast - London”