Tall and Small Boys

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Tall and Small Boys

Post by Billy Whiz »

A photo of Small Boy Luke Trevisan has just been posted in the gallery.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tall and Small Boys

Post by porschesrule »

There's a nice article on Luke Trevisan this morning:

http://www.northjersey.com/arts_enterta ... um=twitter
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Post by cincinnati »

Luke and the new small boy Seth are wonderful at what they do. A very well written article as well. Thanks for the posting.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

As Musical Fanatic mentioned in his review, Luke Trevisan has officially left the show as of the June 27 Sun Eve performance.

Welcome to the newest small boy Alex Dreier. Now there are two Alex's in the cast. :) Here is his program bio:
http://www.playbill.com/celebritybuzz/w ... aphy/19110
:/
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

According to a tweet from the executive producer of the TV show "Royal Pains", Michael Rauch, former Small Boy Luke Trevisan appears in the latest episode of that show:

The tweet: "the boy playing jake, luke trevisan, in tonight's episode, was also in billy elliot. talented kid."

The episode can be watched online at: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/royalpains/
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Seth is no longer in the show. I haven't heard anything about how or when he left.

Please welcome the newest small boy Zachary Maitlin. Zach is a very blond small boy. I was privileged to be at his debut performance tonight. After the curtain call, when Greg was making the plea for donations to Broadway Cares / Equity Fights AIDS, he had Zach sitting on his shoulders. Greg mentioned it was Zach's first show, which drew a lot of applause. Zach was really hamming it up as Greg was pointing out the items people could receive for various donation amounts. I will try to get a photo and his bio info posted later in the week.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

An interesting article about Small Boy Alex Dreier

http://www.northjersey.com/news/1156996 ... B_way.html
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

This is a very nice article about Alex. Thanks for posting it BW. It's nice to see the compliments to Thommie and Jacob too.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Yes. Really nice article, BW, thank you for posting.

I love the last line... "Regarding future roles, Alex expressed an interest in "Wicked." And of course, "I do really want to be Billy one day."

Sounds like we could have another Dean-Charles Chapman on our hands :)
Billy Fanatic
Small Boy

Post by Billy Fanatic »

For the past several weeks, the BETM official website has not been including the Tall Boys and Small Boys in the cast listings for the Broadway production, Small Boy Gabriel Varga-Watt for the Toronto production, and until the past few days, the Tall and Small Boys for the North American Tour. Sometime in the past few days the North American Tour has restored these roles to a revised ensemble cast listing which now includes the Playbill/program bio of each ensemble member.

Section 7(D)(1) of the Actors Equity Production Agreement that governs Broadway productions, including touring companies, provides that "The official Playbill bio of every member of the Equity company shall appear on the website, subject to approval of the actor." Based on that provision, it appears to me that the Broadway production may currently be in violation of the agreement by omitting Tall Boy Ben Cook and Small Boys Alex Dreier, and Zachary Maitlin from the website cast listing and by not including the Playbill Bio for every cast member.

I do hope the Broadway production restores Ben, Alex and Zachary (and the Toronto production Gabe) to the website cast listings as these talented boys deserve the respect and courtesy of being included just like any other cast member. Their roles may be relatively small, but in their own way are just as important to the overall show as any other supporting role.
Billy Fanatic
"Normal not to be normal"

BROADWAY - 19:
Billy: Alex K. x3, Giuseppe x1, Jacob x2, Joseph x5, Julian x2, Myles x1, Peter x4, Tade x1
Michael: Cameron x7, Jack x5, Jake S. x2, Neil x5
Debbie: Georgi x5, Lilla x14
Small Boy: Alex D. x10, Seth x3, Zachary x6
Tall Boy/Posh Boy: Ben x12, Giuseppe x1, Joseph x2, Julian x2, Myles x1, Tade x1

TOUR - 3
RICHMOND, VA:

Billy: Ben x1, Drew x1, Noah x1
Michael: Jake K. x1, Sam x2
Debbie: Samantha x3
Small Boy: Cal x3
Tall Boy/Posh Boy: Jake K. x2, Sam x1

Return to “Cast - Broadway”