Tessa Netting - Susan Parks

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Tessa Netting - Susan Parks

Post by CJ-Rochester »

It's hard to believe there was no thread here for Tessa. I know most of the girls are under the Ballet Girls thread, but she has so much more media presence. Her Q&A page is updated daily with questions from fans. It is full of cute and interesting back stage tidbits.

http://www.formspring.me/tessanetting

This one is very cute:

What did you and the billys first bond over?

WOW. Okay. FIRST bond over. I need to think.
David: He was the first Billy I met. I drew a picture of this weird giraffe (the only thing I can really draw) and he wrote above it 'You know you want me' HAHAHAHHAA.
Kiril: I couldn't pronounce his name at first. I kept calling him Cereal. HAHAHA.
Trent: We had this huge debate over which was better- peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana. It was intense HAHAHA.
Tommy: He was playing with this toy helicopter and it got stuck in my hair. HAHAHA.
Alex: We were at the movies and both got these small cups of water and drank out of it with twizzlers. :)
Liam: I beat him and Trent at pool. It was epic. :)
Dayton: I couldn't get over his accent. I kept asking him to say things for me.
Mikey: He didn't believe I was 19. He thought I was 12. He asked to see my license HAHAHA.
:/
Moby-Dick
Tall Boy

Re: Tessa Netting - Susan Parks

Post by Moby-Dick »

Am definitely a huge fan of Tessa's Q&A page. Love hearing the random facts about what it's like backstage. Another cute question/answer:

What are 5 fun-facts that people don't know about Kiril, Trent, David, and Liam?

Okay.
Kiril:
1. Says Your Mom a lot. His jokes are bad.
2. Is very competitive.
3. Will usually be up to try anything.
4. Eats a lot of thai food.
5. Sings in a high pitched voice randomly.
Trent:
1. Is a Rubix cube master.
2. Is a video game freak. But I still beat him.
3. Gets really close to your face when he talks to you.
4. Forgets things a lot.
5. Can make the best farting sounds with his hands.
David:
1. English is his THIRD language!
2. Eats a lot of pizza.
3. Is a trouble-maker.
4. Has the best pointe EVER.
5. Is my secret lover (inside joke)
Liam:
1. Is obsessed with Lady Gaga.
2. Dances all the time...like when he's walking.
3. Steals truffles from Trent HAHA
4. Makes the BEST weird faces EVER
5. Is a loyal friend :)
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

I can attest to Kiril's random occasional very high-pitched singing. I don't think he's even aware he's doing it when he does it.
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Post by cincinnati »

phoebe wrote:I can attest to Kiril's random occasional very high-pitched singing. I don't think he's even aware he's doing it when he does it.
Agree as well.....not consciousness of doing it....quite the falsetto though.....really good, even as of late....
Safuza
Ballet Girl

Post by Safuza »

The most AMAZINGLY epic 2-part series of questions just popped up on Tessa's Q&A!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~
LIAM LOVES TESSA!!!!!! ;) we will marry Lady Gaga and it will be a bad romance! "What is your favorite candy" "UMMM I DONT KNOW" ok what is the first thing that comes to mind when i say CANDY?' CANDYY!!! "no liam...thats not how it works" LMAO I LOVE YOU!
LIAM!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA. YOU FORMSPRING CREEPER. I LOVE YOUUUUUU. Please see next question :)

What do you like about Liam Redhead!? Please answer asap!

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LIAM REDHEAD. Okay. Here we go. Liam is one of the most incredible people I have ever met. I first met him at a Billy party, actually it was a sad day because it was the day that the Whylands and D-Man left. But meeting Liam gave that day a tiny ray of sunshine. He reminded me at first of David Alvarez because of his fro, but I soon learned that Liam was NOTHING like David Alvarez. Oh no. Liam's eyes are amazing. They are like two dark pools of chocolate HAHAHHAHAHAAHAH. When I read Percy Jackson I pictured Grover as Liam. He didn't like being called a goat boy. We both have amazing homeless gloves. Mine are pink and gray, his are green. His actually remind me of seaweed. They are more legit homeless than mine. I'm jealous. Me and Liam steal truffles from Trent. We are so secretive. We should be spies. Oh wait maybe I shouldn't put we are going to be spies on the internet. DANG! Now our secret is out. Liam's scream is amazing. It's very high pitched..actually all of the Billy's screams are high pitched...except David. That reminds me, I'm obsessed with Liam's screams in Angry Dance. Liam taught me a part of Angry Dance yesterday. Liam is SO NICE. Apparently he doesn't like being called that. WELL TOO BAD. He is NICE NICE NICE NICE. And hilarious. He always makes me laugh. His laugh is contagious. Whenever Liam starts laughing it makes me laugh. Liam gives the best hugs. EVER. He's also obsessed with Lady Gaga. We are both obsessed. We are both going to marry Lady Gaga on Valentine's Day. It's going to be a Bad Romance. Then we are going to throw her in the fire and watch her BURNNNNN baby BURN. Then we are going to see the movie Valentine's day ON VALENTINE'S DAY. Liam doesn't know what kind of candy he likes. It makes him confused. Easy questions like that confuse him. But he likes Sweedish fish. But apparently HATES anything CHERRY FLAVORED which is a sin. Because Cherry is obviously the best flavor for anything. He likes pink flavored things. Like pepto-bismol. HAHAHAHAHA. I think Liam should go and drink some pepto bismol RIGHT NOW. Liam got cake smashed in his face at the 500th Billy party. That's because he's SO SWEET that cake literally attracts to his face. Liam thinks I'm his secret admirer but I'M NOT TELLING HIM WHO I HAVE. Actually, I think he knows who I have BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. Liam does hilarious impressions of people singing and dancing MAY HE POOP ON MY KNEE. HAHAHAH while his supposed to be dressing and NOT taking off his pants before Solidarity Liam screams TESSA TESSA SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE. Liam and Tessa love stalkers. Liam signed my purse opposite Betsey Johnson. Because he's THAT cool. Liam is a faithful friend. When mean, sneaky Billys try to test his friendship for me HE STAYS TRUE AND LOYAL BECAUSE HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM. Liam is Canadian. He insults American candy, especially Kit Kats and says that Canadian candy is better. I think that Liam should just drink some maple syrup with his pepto bismol. Liam is pretty good at pool, but I still beat him AND Trent because I'm naturally amazing. Liam thinks he's cool because his name is Liam and there's NEVER been a Billy named Liam before...OH WAIT. Liam did an arabesque on television. The other Billys gave coats but Liam was special enough to do an arabesque. Liam does arabesques when he's reaching for something off of a high shelf. Finally, Liam is a formspring creeper...and will soon be reading ALL of this.
Love you Liam.

:lol:
My VERY impressive Billy Track record:
....Kiril.....X1
Oh yeah! It's a record breaker and you know it!
...*sigh*...Why, oh why must Broadway be so far away! =(
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

There are a couple of posts on Tessa's page from yesterday indicating the 2/21 date for Trent's leaving is still what they are planning, even though it isn't yet official. Let's hope an announcement comes out soon. It is only fair.

Does Trent have vaction time coming up?
Seeing as he only has two weeks left...NO. Or else I would stab him.

Will 2/21 evening be Trent's last show?
My guess would be yes. Please don't remind me that I only have two weeks left with my best friend.
:/
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Yes, it is a little strange that there hasn't been any official announcement one way or the other. I would think that the closer it gets to Feb.21 without an announcement, the more likely it is that he's planning to stay longer and not leave that day. It would be nice to know for those who might be wanting to make plans to be there to honor him for all he's meant to the show.
Safuza
Ballet Girl

Post by Safuza »

More of Tessa's answers are posted up! Everyone stay tuned on Valentine's Day, as she's planning an all day Twitter session! :D
My VERY impressive Billy Track record:
....Kiril.....X1
Oh yeah! It's a record breaker and you know it!
...*sigh*...Why, oh why must Broadway be so far away! =(
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Tessa has been tweeting through the shows today. Log onto our twitter and click on her picture to follow her tweets. She is now tweeting through the evening show with Trent as Billy and Jake as Michael. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Tessa just tweeted: "OMG Izzy is chewing my chair. Now there is spit all over it. I swear that child is gonna be the death of me...but I love her :) Places!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - Broadway”