Neil McCaffrey

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Neil McCaffrey

Post by porschesrule »

lindsayxxbe wrote:Hey everyone! I've been following these boards for a while now, but this is my first post (:
Welcome to the Forum, lindsayxxbe. I hope this is but the first of many posts and that you'll enjoy it even more here as an active participant.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

OMG that video is so funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum lindsayxxbe. Thanks for finding and posting that. It's hilarious! :lol:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

This is part of how they are cutting costs for the tour: multiple roles per actor!
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Neil's alter ego Doreen Phyllis McGillicuty now has her own page on Facebook. :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doreen-Ph ... 5459339414
:/
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Happy Birthday, Neil!!!

Hope it's a really special day for you.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Neil will take part in a reading for a new musical for young audiences and young performers featuring a score by award winning pop composer/lyricist Stephanie Salzman and bookwriter EllaRose Chary called Left to Our Own Devices.

http://broadwayworld.com/article/Rozi-B ... 7-20121022
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

On March 17th at the Broadway night club, 54 Below, Neil will appear in When I Grow Up, Broadway's Next Generation, a cabaret featuring a cast that’s all under the age of 17:

http://54below.com/wordpress/?artist=when-i-grow-up
mikey2573
Tall Boy

Post by mikey2573 »

WHEN I GROW UP: BROADWAY’S NEXT GENERATION
54 BELOW CONCERT TO BE RELEASED BY BROADWAY RECORDS

Launch Concert to take place at 54 BELOW on July 29th

(July 11, 2013 – New York, NY) – Broadway Records announced today a launch concert to celebrate the release of “When I Grow Up: Broadway’s Next Generation - Live at 54 BELOW”. The concert will take place at 54 BELOW on July 29th at 7:00 pm. The recording will be released digitally on Friday, July 26th and on CD on July, 30, 2013. The CD, which will also be available at the concert on July 29th, is now available for pre-order at http://amzn.com/B00BYF7VCU.

The album and the encore concert features some of Broadway’s youngest and brightest upcoming stars from shows such as A Christmas Story, Mary Poppins, Bonnie & Clyde and Evita. Two of the featured performers, Emily Rosenfeld and Grace Capeless, were most recently seen on the 2013 Tony Awards on CBS. “When I Grow Up: Broadway’s Next Generation” is not your typical kid’s cabaret: these future stars tackle the adult repertoire of their heroes, performing tunes from shows such as Avenue Q, Once On This Island, Next to Normal, [title of show], Company, Into The Woods and more! “In prepping this show,” says Director Kenny Howard, "we were not sure how these children would handle the adult material. To say we were not only pleasantly surprised, but in fact blown away by both their talent and professionalism, would be an understatement.”

Appearing on the album are Caleb McLaughlin (The Lion King), Emily Rosenfeld (Annie), Ethan Haberfield (Mary Poppins), Grace Capeless (A Christmas Story), Isabela Moner (Evita), Kelsey Fowler (Grey Gardens, Sunday in the Park with George, Mary Poppins, Bonnie & Clyde), Matthew Gumley (Mary Poppins, Elf, Addams Family, Beauty and the Beast), Matthew Schechter (Waiting for Godot, Mary Poppins, Elf, Newsies), Neil McCaffrey (Mary Poppins, Billy Elliott), Rozi Baker (Shrek, Mary Poppins, Bonnie & Clyde), and Zoe Considine (A Christmas Story). The 54 BELOW show was conceived by Van Dean, directed by Kenny Howard with music direction by Michael J. Moritz, Jr. and assistant directed by Yvette Kojic. The album is produced by Michael J. Moritz, Jr. and executive produced by Van Dean and Kenny Howard, of The Broadway Consortium, and Ken Mahoney. “When I Grow Up: Broadway’s Next Generation” is the latest in the “Live at 54 BELOW” series that started earlier this year with albums by Patti LuPone, Norbert Leo Butz, Christiane Noll and Andrea McArdle and will be joined in September by debut albums from Aaron Tveit and Laura Benanti as well as more titles to be announced shortly.

Track Listing:
1. Song of Purple Summer (Ensemble)
2. Show Off (Emily Rosenfeld)
3. Agony (Matthew Gumley & Neil McCaffrey)
4. You Can't Win (Caleb McLaughlin)
5. When I Drive (Kelsey Fowler & Rozi Baker)
6. Mr. Cellophane (Ethan Haberfield)
7. Summer in Ohio (Zoe Considine)
8. Superboy and the Invisible Girl (Isabela Moner & Matthew Schechter)
9. Grow for Me (Neil McCaffrey)
10. Getting Married Today (Rozi Baker, Matthew Gumley, Kelsey Fowler)
11. Worlds Apart (Matthew Schechter & Caleb McLaughlin)
12. Waiting For Life (Grace Capeless)
13. You Could Drive a Person Crazy (Emily Rosenfeld, Zoe Considine, Grace Capeless)
14. Farmer Tan (Ethan Haberfield, Zoe Considine, Isabela Moner)
15. Bring the Future Faster (Isabela Moner)
16. Agony (Reprise) (Matthew Gumley & Neil McCaffrey)
17. A Way Back to Then (Kelsey Fowler)
18. Someone to Fall Back On (Matthew Gumley)
19. I Believe (Matthew Schechter)
20. For Now (Ensemble)
21. Outro (Michael J. Moritz, Jr. and band)
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Do you have a link for this article? I see a link within the article for amazon.com, but I mean a link to the article itself.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - Broadway”