Haydn Gwynne--Mrs. Wilkinson: London & Broadway

angelenroute
Billy

Haydn Gwynne--Mrs. Wilkinson: London & Broadway

Post by angelenroute »

I haven't seen a topic for Haydn elsewhere. If this isn't the right section, please feel free to correct me/remove it.

Has Haydn returned to Broadway since her injury? I don't follow many other sites and couldn't determine whether or not she's back. Can anyone let me (and others who might be wondering) know?

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Geridith
Tall Boy

Re: Haydn Gwynne

Post by Geridith »

Her u/s were still going on for her as of yesterday. While I like both Leah and Jayne, I definitely miss Haydn!
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Geridith wrote:Her u/s were still going on for her as of yesterday. While I like both Leah and Jayne, I definitely miss Haydn!
Poor Haydn, I hope her recovery's going swimmingly. Geri, don't forget to add who was Billy/Michael (for each day you went/go) to the appropriate thread.

And again, nice meeting you Wednesday! My show (39 Steps) was fun but nothing compared to BETM. =)

Sean

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It's been reported on BWW that Haydn was back tonight. Glad she has recovered from her injury.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Geridith
Tall Boy

Post by Geridith »

Hadyn was indeed in tonight. :) Back and better than ever, with only small modifications to choreo, mostly in Born to Boogie.
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:It's been reported on BWW that Haydn was back tonight. Glad she has recovered from her injury.
yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear that! Welcome back Haydn!!!

As for that picture BW, wow :o but well done! :lol: :D

clue
Tall Boy

Post by clue »

Yeah!!! ... Haydn is back.

She had a great show on Thursday.

Welcome back!!!
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

CONGRADS ON YOUR NOMINATION !!

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Interesting article/interview with Haydn. It also states that Haydn will be with the show until at least through September.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/12 ... amiano/pg2
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
artful amy
Audience Member

Post by artful amy »

Congratulations to Hadyn on her Drama Desk Award win for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical! "Give 'em the old razzle dazzle!" :D

Return to “Cast - Broadway”