Trevor Braun

cincinnati
Tall Boy

Re: Trevor Braun

Post by cincinnati »

I saw Trevor's work again on Tuesday the 19th of Jan.....I last saw him about three weeks ago....the facial expressions that Trevor employs are outstanding.....a real ham...in a good way....
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

porschesrule wrote:Kate's thoughts on her week off and on Trevor Braun and Shakespeare in her latest edition of her blog:

http://www.billyelliotbroadway.com/blog/
I loved reading this piece. Kate has such a way with words. It's nice to hear about Trevor's interests in Shakespeare. He sounds like a very driven boy, and is certain to have a long career in theater.
:/
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Per the latest edition of Kate Hennig's blog, Trevor will be leaving the NY show next week:

"May 16 - I find out Trevor, my Shakespeare buddy, will be leaving the show at the end of next week. Heartbreak. “I’m growing up,” he says with a smile that thinly veils his sadness and apprehension."

The full blog entry can be found here: http://www.billyelliotbroadway.com/blog/
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

porschesrule wrote:Per the latest edition of Kate Hennig's blog, Trevor will be leaving the NY show next week:

"May 16 - I find out Trevor, my Shakespeare buddy, will be leaving the show at the end of next week. Heartbreak. “I’m growing up,” he says with a smile that thinly veils his sadness and apprehension."

The full blog entry can be found here: http://www.billyelliotbroadway.com/blog/
Kate sure expresses things in a way that make you feel the emotions. We kind of knew this moment was coming but hoped it wouldn't be so soon. I'm sure Trevor will have many more opportunities in theater.
:/
sgv123
Ballet Girl

Post by sgv123 »

He will be missed, but Trevor deserves a long break( if he wants one of course). He has gone through 3 shows with no break in between!
Oct. 2008-Dec.. 2010
Billy:Trent x5 Kiril x3* David x1*Tommy x2 Joseph x1
Michael: David x4 Frank x3 Keean x2 Trevor x2 Neil x1
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Post by cincinnati »

Trevor poured his heart and soul into his version of Michael....I have the upmost respect for this hard worker....Who says it is easy stepping into a role that was played by the "Great Bologna".....It's like taking over for Babe Ruth in the lineup.....Great Job Trevor.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Sorry to hear about Trevor leaving. He always did a great performance every time I've seen him in the show.
BillyAddict
Tall Boy

Post by BillyAddict »

I unfortunatly never saw David Bologna but I have seen many others and Trevor rates at the very top of my list. He was exceptional in March when I saw him perform in NY. Will miss his 'Michael' when I return in October.
167 Performances!

Lochie x 21.5; Nick x 11; Corey x 1; Rhys x 19; Rarmian x 17.75; Dayton x 24.75; Josh W-G x 18; Michael x 19; Josh D x 12; Daniel x 3; Tom x 1; Ollie G x 1; Fox x 1, Liam R x 2, Alex x 5, Cesar x 2, Tommy x 1, John Peter x 1, Peter x 4, Jacob x 2.
Scott x 30; Thomas x 28.25; Joel x 31; Landen x 33.75; Liam x 14; Jake x 1; Connor x 1; George x 1, Trevor x 4, Jake Evan x 3, Gabriel x 8, Keean x 2, Neil x 11.
Fiona x 18; Rosie x 25; Shannon x 23; Kelsi x 23; Prudence x 2; Lauren x 10; Cassandra x 15; Nina x 9; Isabelle x 12; Fleur x 2; Francesca x 1, Issy x 7, Maria x 4, Georgi x 17.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I too am sorry to hear that Trevor is leaving, but as Kate quotes in her blog, he is "growing up." I'm sure we will see Trevor back on Broadway or in some other performance venue very soon.

Given this news, I will transfer Trevor's thread into Cast Leavers.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Post by Musical Fanatic »

Good luck Trevor. Have a great last show. You are an awesome Michael
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor

Return to “Cast - Broadway”