MERCHANDISE...

For off-topic content
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

MERCHANDISE...

Post by Jabka »

The theatre is very keen to hear any practical ideas for merchandise, so get your thinking caps on what would you like to be available to buy at Billy?

PM one of the team or post here. Be realistic... We will pass them on and you never know something on our wish list could become real!

It needs to be able to be mass produced.

Keep watching this space as we are awaiting more news about merchandise :D Hopefully we will have this quite soon :)
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
Muppet
Michael

Re: MERCHANDISE...

Post by Muppet »

I'm sure a number of people, like me would like a follow up to the 'Thru The Lens' book with photos of all the cast members since the original 3!

I'd like a DVD of the show, even highlights, if they can't do the full thing!

Male orientated clothing needs to be more subtle/creative in my opinion. Wearing a t-shirt/sweatshirt, etc which has 'Billy Elliot' plastered all over it actually doesn't do your street cred much good!! Really it doesn't!

How about a mini miners lamp, like the one Tony gives to Billy near the end?
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Posters of the current Billys!!!!
Charlotte x
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've got some pictures I could sell them :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

Billy Whiz wrote:I've got some pictures I could sell them :D
LOL
Tanner x3; Fox x4; Ollie x3; Brad x2; Tom x4.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

Electronic Press Kits of all the Billys on a DVD.

"Be Inspired" Shirts.

Another idea is organize meet and greets with the cast.
pexcornel
Miner

Post by pexcornel »

I'll come from Spain on any day for a meet and greet.
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

yeah, that'd be cool.

Also:

A badge or sticker (not bumper sticker- I don't drive!) saying 'I'd rather be at Billy Elliot.' It's what I think every day :lol:

A small boy

Definitely a dvd of some footage- maybe even like a behind the scenes dvd with a few clips of the show

A t shirt with a Fox on it
Charlotte x
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Totally agree with muppets idea bout a follow on thru the lens book. I have one, and love it, but never saw any of the 3 original billy's, so it would be great to have a follow on book xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

I would like to see the individual Billy posters they use to do. I would love to see smaller versions as well, like post cards of each Billys that you could collect.
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10

Return to “General Chat”