5th Birthday show will be Wednesday 31st March

burtond
Michael

Re: 5th Birthday show will be Wednesday 31st March

Post by burtond »

Hi Muppet,
Are you leaving us guessing?
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Muppet wrote:Right, well there is at least one ex Billy hoping to be there on that night! 8-)
Travis?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

Can I suggest it is time for a second sticky thread, "who is coming to the 31 march", and what functions and other shows might be planned.

I and a friend are coming from Melbourne for a week. We will both be staying at Cherry Court. An offer was made for all to attend a birthday bash on the night and I might have missed other posts.

My friend has B1 and I have D6.

The last night of Fox has just been announced for the previous saturday night and I am sure I will be there for that show as well.
NoDayButToday
Tall Boy

Post by NoDayButToday »

andrewcraig wrote:

My friend has B1 and I have D6.
I'm in D7, will see you there!
Layton x1 Brad x1 Ollie x2 Fox x1 Tom x1(5th bday show) Dean CC x1

:)
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Billy Whiz wrote:
Muppet wrote:Right, well there is at least one ex Billy hoping to be there on that night! 8-)
Travis?
I'm not going to divulge! I will let it be a surprise! :D ;)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Muppet wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
Travis?
I'm not going to divulge! I will let it be a surprise! :D ;)
Maybe you can tell me in one of the emails that you keep sending me ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Well personally I'm hoping for more then ONE 8-)

Steven
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

I understand from more than one inside source that it really is going to be a good night! Which is kinda obvious, what with all us forum members there, we will make sure it's going to have some atmosphere in the theatre! :D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Muppet wrote:I understand from more than one inside source that it really is going to be a good night! Which is kinda obvious, what with all us forum members there, we will make sure it's going to have some atmosphere in the theatre! :D
You really are a teaser :twisted:

Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Billy Whiz wrote:
Muppet wrote:I understand from more than one inside source that it really is going to be a good night! Which is kinda obvious, what with all us forum members there, we will make sure it's going to have some atmosphere in the theatre! :D
You really are a teaser :twisted:
:D :D :D

Return to “Non-BETM Archive”