5th Birthday show will be Wednesday 31st March

hammy
Ballet Girl

Re: 5th Birthday show will be Wednesday 31st March

Post by hammy »

I think the VP twitter is pretty bad for teasing us. Announces on Friday they're going to tell us what's happening on the 31st and it's now later monday. My finger nails can't take it any more! By tomorrow i will have no fingers :(
I can't wait to here about it.
Wonder if any of the Billy mice will make a return visit for the Birthday Party. I just hope they don't go anywhere near any cake.
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

hammy wrote:I just hope they don't go anywhere near any cake.
There's going to be cake?

Great :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

hammy wrote:Wonder if any of the Billy mice will make a return visit for the Birthday Party. I just hope they don't go anywhere near any cake.
I think James, Leon, Colin & Travis the VPT mice all left when their human namesakes did! :|
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

Billy Whiz wrote:

I will be highly dissapointed if there is no cake!
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

hammy wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:

I will be highly dissapointed if there is no cake!
How about a 'fruit' cake?

We could call it a 'Wayne Sleep' cake!
tzwicky
George

What to look for ........

Post by tzwicky »

Muppet wrote:I understand from more than one inside source that it really is going to be a good night! Which is kinda obvious, what with all us forum members there, we will make sure it's going to have some atmosphere in the theatre! :D
I would imagine that with that large a group of BETM Addicts in one place at one time, there will be more than a handful of collection managers from the big credit card companies with photos of all the heavy hitters on their watch lists. Lots of BETM fans "being served", for sure.

"Here's a subpoena for you, here's one for you, here's three for you, sir, there's one for you ma'am ....."

tzwicky
Muppet
Michael

Re: What to look for ........

Post by Muppet »

tzwicky wrote:
Muppet wrote:I understand from more than one inside source that it really is going to be a good night! Which is kinda obvious, what with all us forum members there, we will make sure it's going to have some atmosphere in the theatre! :D
I would imagine that with that large a group of BETM Addicts in one place at one time, there will be more than a handful of collection managers from the big credit card companies with photos of all the heavy hitters on their watch lists. Lots of BETM fans "being served", for sure.

"Here's a subpoena for you, here's one for you, here's three for you, sir, there's one for you ma'am ....."

tzwicky
Yes, I still haven't paid a lot of my past visits off yet!! :| Lotto numbers still haven't come up again this week! :?
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Will have to get yet another job on the side to help pay the bills! ;)
Alternatively, on the basis that I seem to be spending most of my working week in London and the Home Counties, maybe I should apply for the London weighting (does it stillexist???) :D :D - Some hope! :)
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.

Return to “Non-BETM Archive”