5th Birthday show will be Wednesday 31st March

burtond
Michael

Re: 5th Birthday show will be Wednesday 31st March

Post by burtond »

Can't wait. Really looking forward to this.
Although am stuck up in the Gods.
All other tickets gone! Boo-hoo
Will have to bring me telescope I think :lol:
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Bungie
Small Boy

Post by Bungie »

I don't know the mechanics of the thing, or how it would be done, but it would absolutely out of this world if they could give all members of the cast some part to play in the show that night. I think they all deserve it, and I don't think it would disrupt the show one bit. In fact I can see the lucky audience really going for it. What a night it is going to be.!!!
NoDayButToday
Tall Boy

Post by NoDayButToday »

I'm so excited about the 31st march! I would love to see all the past and present and future UK billy's make an appearance, maybe in something like the bafta performance?

:D
Layton x1 Brad x1 Ollie x2 Fox x1 Tom x1(5th bday show) Dean CC x1

:)
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Good lord theres enough of them to perform a Rockettes line!!! Imagine for the 10 year show having ALL the Billys anywhere ever on stage...look like that Let The Sunshine In number on the Tonys :lol:

Steven
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

That doesn't half remind me of a dream i had of the 5th anniversary performance. I was sitting down and then there was this massive scafolding structure quite high up and there where like 10 Billy's doing angry dance together. It was very impressive. That's the only part of my show dream i got to see. Te he!
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

I really cant wait to find out whats in store for us on the 31st of March. Just hoping some surgery Im due wont fall on that day !!!! xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

I suppose that the dilemma they have is that the 31st is also a normal show night in addition to it being the 5th Anniversary Show and presumably, there will be 'first timers' in the audience as well as a plethera of BETM addicts. They will have to ensure the integrety of the show as much as possible with embelishments where they think they can get away with it. I bet they have a considerable headache at the moment trying to work out what they can get away with without losing the plot whilst trying to keep all us fans sweet.
I do hope that we will see all the current cast involved in the show plus as many of the former cast as possible - this will be a particular treat for me as I have only seen the current Billy's perform on stage.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have been informed that the reason the 5th birthday show was moved from May 12th was due to the Cannes Film Festival starting on that date. I would imagine that Stephen Daldry, Elton John and a lot of the entertainment press will be there.

http://www.cannesguide.com/festival/
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

As soon as the date was announced, I figured it had to do with one or more of the Big Wigs not being available on May 12. 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Right, well there is at least one ex Billy hoping to be there on that night! 8-)

Return to “Non-BETM Archive”