MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE FORUM

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE FORUM

Post by ERinVA »

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS.

We wish you all a wonderful day today, and we hope 2013 brings you health, happiness and prosperity.

Thank you all for continuing to support this forum.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE FORUM

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Merry Christmas everyone!
-Chris
:/
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Happy Christmas to all forum members , and Thank You for all the work the "backroom" staff
do, to keep this forum going
BillyBob
Small Boy

Post by BillyBob »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All ! ! !
Hoping all the BE Forum members and their families have a safe and happy holiday as we all remember the reason for this special day.

I also wish (as I'm sure do all forum members) a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the cast and crew of the BE Touring Family. These are very special people who will be spending their holiday away from their homes and immediate families to live out of hotels in strange cities all so that we may enjoy this wonderful musical. Thank you and hope you all have a wonderful day together!

Robert
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

BillyBob wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All ! ! !
Hoping all the BE Forum members and their families have a safe and happy holiday as we all remember the reason for this special day.

I also wish (as I'm sure do all forum members) a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the cast and crew of the BE Touring Family. These are very special people who will be spending their holiday away from their homes and immediate families to live out of hotels in strange cities all so that we may enjoy this wonderful musical. Thank you and hope you all have a wonderful day together!

Robert
Indeed.....and a late Happy Christmas and Boxing Day to those in London......thanks to everyone for all you do to keep this wonderful show open in London, and touring throughout North America!

Return to “Non-BETM Archive”