More Forum Down Time for Maintenance

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Forum Down Time for Maintenance

Post by ERinVA »

We have received another message from our hosting company regarding a short period of down time on November 16:
This email is a notification of planned hardware maintenance on the evening of Saturday November 16, 2013 for the server which hosts billyelliottheforum.me.uk.

The maintenance will include approximately 30 minutes of downtime for your website while the server is powered down, the hardware changes are made, and the server is powered up again.

Schedule: 01:00 AM MT Nov 16 2013
Duration: 30 minutes

That is 8:00 AM GMT
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: More Forum Down Time for Maintenance

Post by ERinVA »

Our hosting company has sent the following notice regarding down time for maintenance tomorrow night, January 19th.
Tomorrow night, between the hours of 8 - 10 PM MST, we will be performing a kernel update on your server. We estimate the outage to be approximately 15-30 minutes. During this time, your website will not be accessible.

We apologize that we cannot give you an exact time-frame between these 2 hours as to when you will experience the downtime due to the number of additional servers we will be performing this update on as well.
Projecting forward from the MST time given, the GMT time-frame for this maintenance will be 0500-0700 on Monday morning, January 20th.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Non-BETM Archive”