Ballet Girl

Re: April 2010 Reviews - Chicago

Post by Musical Fanatic »

Edited 04/12/10 to fix line change, mistakes and to add some comments
Musical Fanatic wrote:
Billy-J.P.
Michael-Gabriel
SB-Elijah

I think its time for a full review of Chicago. With this being the 3rd show left till press opening night. Hopefully there will not be any more major changes to the show. Alright enough for the moment it is 130am Chicago time and I've had it more to follow later.

Review continued

Sat April 10 2010 Mat Next to last preview show and only Billy I had not seen.
Billy-Giuseppe
Michael-Keean
SB-Mark
F-103 Orch. C great seat

Sat April 10 2010 Evening Last show before opening night
Billy-Tommy :shock: :? Were not sure now if he will do opening night.
Michael-Gabriel
SB-Mark
D-9 Orch. L Would definitely sit there again

We were disappointed and happy tonight. Happy to see Tommy but wondering if he will do opening night now. Tommy did get to do the first(unofficial and invite only) preview show and the last. Now back to the mine for me :lol: . A quick and polite ranking of readiness by me of the Billy's. Tommy and Cesar can easily carry the show. J.P was very good but young and small limits his reach and stretch a little. Giuseppe with I think only 3 shows under his belt is a little raw yet. Incredible potential for Giuseppe and J.P. in the months to follow. A couple of other small points. Giuseppe has a very high pitch to his voice particularly his screams sometimes. A kind of funny thought but at least Giuseppe and Samuel Pergande(Older Billy) looked like they could be young and older self. Now back to the full review.

Kitchen
One other change that I forgot. When Mum leaves the stage she puts the pajama bottoms on the step. Billy when he is coming down with his trainers comes to the front of stage like normal. When he realize that she is no longer there . Billy goes back up the steps to look for her and then picks up pajama bottoms looks at them and says sadly (mum). Al ine has also been added in here. (Sh*t I'm late) from Billy when he sees George and the other boys coming on stage for boxing.

Shine (continued)
Introduction of the policemen to the stage. There is only 12 people for this part instead of 13 like NY. The side door is kind of far from the stage. So that they, Billy, and the BG's kind of have to hustle to get up on stage. Mr B when he first comes in is carrying a beer bottle and takes a swig before sitting at piano. When Mr B. comes over to help Mrs W. to change for the big number he brings the beer bottle with and she takes a drink.

We'd Go Dancing
I have gotten to enjoy Cynthia Darlows take on Grandma over these ten shows. To me she plays it as a tough old bird who may be going a little senile. More than fine to me.

Solidarity
Emily Skinner plays her Mrs W. as a much rougher exterior less emotional person than Kate Hennig. This is more how I remember London Mrs W that I saw. I hate to say this but I actually like Armand Schultz better in the confrontation with Mrs W,than Phil Whitchurch. He plays it mean and aggressive for whole confrontation. Where Phil calms down some at the end. Mr B. points out to Mrs W. where Billy goes physically after he runs off(points at bathroom)

Expressing Yourself
The wall on the left of set has to swing open than Billy pretends to pull out bedroom. Its mechanical where in NY its manual. While Billy is first seeing Michael in the Dress and saying f-cking h-ll(Tommy is the best at this line not to much of a pause between the words). You see Michael wearing full size stereo headphones and dancing to music. He can't even hear billy's first line. Michael has to take off headphones and says (what) then you get the (you wearing a dress) line.

Dear Billy
I have talked about this in other posts this week. I simply like the Chicago version of this scene better for some reason. It makes more sense and gives more detail. Just before Dear Billy just after the confrontation over the crow bar between Dad and Tony. Billy runs upstairs takes off his robe and grabs his bag. On the way out of the kitchen Billy grabs a can of bake beans and a packet of soup mix. They are not in the bag for him. This actually makes sense with the "I had to wait for me dad to go out line" If you follow my logic maybe that's why Billy brings weird things with him. No time for him to think. Billy than sits in front of the piano to wait for Mrs W. The big thing you loose in this are his screams of anger over the fight between Dad and Tony. As he runs up the steps to his bedroom. He does let out one yell of anger before going up. the confrontation is staged differently between Dad and Tony. Dad is just walking in with a picket sign in his hand when Tony is going out with crowbar. Some small changes to the lines as well.

Born To Boogie
Big change here. Mrs W does not participate in jump rope at all. She only comes in at end to swing it around. All the boys are doing piano flip in Chicago for the minute. Some better than others. Mr B. does a split as part of his dance. Mrs W hands Billy(still wearing ballet shoes) the jump rope The Billy's than do a short piece before going behind piano to change into tap shoes. Mrs W puts tap shoes up on piano and tell him to put them on. . Other small changes. Mr B. is eating nuts instead of rolling a cigarette for his (Diaghilev)line. When he comes barging in Mr B. hits the door so hard he hurts himself and says (ow). The rest is normal to NY.

Angry Dance
Major change to choreography because of the set. The boys climb down a wood support with handholds to get down from bedroom. One recent change that I have noticed with Tommy and Cesar at least when they climb down they look both ways left and right as if they are climbing out a window. The box is built around the standing Billy by the male ensemble. It is made of wood which is later used to help make the coal sign at back. I understand why they do this but the box has no value to Billy's dance. He can't kick it or bang it to hard because it is flimsy. Sound wise it is a black hole. Billy goes in no sound of value comes out. That is the other serious issue with the Oriental. Angry Dance will never be great in Chicago. Fair to good is the best rating because of this. The ending scream they have taken away the re verb that they had started to use. They now turn out the lights just after the scream. They than turn them back on. Billy stands backup to do the look and brushoff at the audience. Then he walks off. Tony and the miners have had some adjustment made to their look and lines in the kitchen scene that starts Angry Dance. They use a massive amount of blood in Chicago on his face,neck and clothes. I am having a senior moment here :oops: . Does Will Chase wear a Che Guevara t-shirt in NY ? Yet one more item of note. They do the whole board movement like I remember seeing in NY originally. With Billy getting up on one board. More to follow later.
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

As we turn in for the night here in Chicago, and as a new day begins at home in the UK, I thought I would share a few thoughts on my first two shows here. I sometimes think to myself that I wish I could see the show again for the first time – and seeing it open in a new city is as close any of use will ever get to this. That the show has the power to move me, after 22 Billys and over 40 shows in 3 cities, as it did this afternoon is testament to the power of the production which has been put together here in Chicago. The theatre is gorgeous, including good-sized, comfortable seats with plenty of leg room and good sight-lines. Early reviews of possible issues with the sound and some of the intensity of the show being lost in the vast expanse of The Oriental Theatre have been, to my mind, unequivocally resolved. The vocals are as clear as a bell, the sound punchy and well balanced, and the light and shade needed in the soundscape to create the range of atmospheres demanded throughout the show is present without doubt. It is clear that much has been done to make the orchestration and use of vocals (individual and ensemble) as expansive as possible – filling the space with an enormous sound at times, in particular during set pieces such as ‘Solidarity’ and the brilliant ‘Angry Dance’. I love the intensity generated during ‘Angry Dance’ when the video clip plays onto the billboard, which then gives way to reveal the riot police. Giuseppe and Tommy were outstanding as Billy, as were Keean and Gabriel as Michael. In fact I would say that my overriding impression is that this is a very ‘intelligent’ production where every cast member lives comfortably in the part played by their character and where performances develop naturally without the need for over-acting or playing for laughs – whereas these days in London some scenes are a little more over-played for my particular taste. In particular the interaction between Billy and Michael in the ‘Clothes’ and ‘Winter’ scenes, the whole of the nicely edited Royal Ballet scene and the kitchen scene when Mrs. Wilkinson arrives to collect Billy who is late for the audition are brilliantly executed in this regard. The modified staging to replace the hydraulic lifts is inspired and works superbly well and without interruption of the show’s flow. Mrs. Wilkinson, Dad, Tony, Grandma and George were all excellent – easily among the best performances I’ve seen in each roll. Once again, above all else these are ‘intelligent’ performances – as illustrated by the little elements which make all the difference (e.g. the use of ‘pause’ instead of rushing to the punch line in the ‘Palestine’ and ‘esquire’ lines and the defiance of Grandma as marked by her giving ‘the finger’ in the Post scene). I also felt that Spencer Davis Milford was excellent at carving out a real role as tall/posh boy. There is an excellent moment where he spits at the feet of Tony in disgust as it appears his father will cross the picket line during the excellent staging of this scene borrowed from the NY production. I would love to see this and the ‘take this and this’ scene which follows transfer to London as it does make more sense of much of the storyline – although doesn’t make it clear enough to my mind that Dad doesn’t in fact cross the picket line – a key part of the plot. I see that Spencer is listed in the Playbill as being understudy for Michael – which I would love to see. Will Mann as Big Davey was also such an excellently cast actor – a real ‘gentle giant’ of a guy with a fantastic voice. Overall it is simply outstanding what has been achieved with the show on its transfer to Chicago – and how much it has apparently developed whilst in previews. It is a real privilege to have had the opportunity to travel here to see it. Fingers crossed for Sunday's opening night - curtain-up at 6pm here (midnight in the UK).
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Sun. April 11 2010 6PM

Opening Night/Press Night

Billy-Cesar
Michael-Keean
SB-Elijah

What an incredible night and performance by Cesar and Keean. The show ended up starting about 10 minutes late by the time they got Elton John and company seated. One very nice touch inside the Playbill there was a slip expressing sympathy to the miners of West Virginia.
They then recommended a donation to Red Cross. Five of us met for dinner before hand at Giordano's. Great deep dish pizza. There was no preshow announcement that this was a special show. They did have the four Billy"s come out and dance at the end. Elton came up to join them for final curtain. Again no speech at the end. Finally there will be no pictures of the Billy's at stage door. They sent them out the front. There will be some curtain call photo's by members of the forum. Since I am already doing a full review of the differences between Chicago and NY. No way am I doing one here :lol:. Cesar can be a little over the top with his acting. I think and so did other forum members that Billy will play better on this stage that way.

Expressing Yourself
Chicago is in great hands with Keean and Gabriel.

Angry Dance
If they could just do something with the sound. Simply there was no power or passion to the screams where I sat. At some points they were barely audible. You know that they are there but the sound leave you waiting for more. I think Cesar"s Angry Dance would be close to the best I have seen on B-Way. With the changes that they have made Cesar's is as good as it is going to get. Cesar's final movements are frantic and impressive.

Electricity
Almost a pure ballet Billy. One acro move in his piece and the final acro run leading to the final spins. Gorgeous, graceful and tight movement to Cesar's ballet. Extremely long applause with Cesar holding his pose. When Cesar was done he left me wanting more :D. I wish I worked in or near Chicago after this performance. Even though I miss the NY staging. Overall what a great 5 shows with at least 1 more on Tues.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Opening Night - Sunday, April 11, 2010

Billy - Cesar Corrales
Michael - Keean Johnson
All other cast members were regulars

There was a buzz in the air as a large crowd started gathering in front of the theater about an hour before showtime. Anticipation was high for familiar faces who might be in attendance. Aside from Jesse Jackson, Elton John, and David Furnish, no other recognizable faces showed up out front (Oprah must have come in through the back door !) I thought there might be a few more Chicago-area celebs in attendance, actually.

Surprisingly, there was no announcement by Stephen Daldry ahead of time as the show got started in the usual way with the small boy taking the stage. From the very beginning, you could tell the audience was very receptive and it made a huge difference compared with the subdued, sleepy audiences from the two Saturday performances I saw. They laughed loudly and applauded for things that most audiences don't. "Solidarity" came close to a standing ovation, as the applause went on for a great while.

I had seen Cesar at the first preview show on March 18 and I could see marked improvement over the past 3 and a half weeks - although I thought he was very good that first night too. "Swan Lake" was near perfection from what I could tell, as Cesar appeared to be gliding on air as he executed perfect spins back to his waiting dad at the very end of the number and ended in his finish position perfectly as the music came to an end. Very beautifully done.

I would agree with Musical Fanatic about "Express Yourself" being in good hands with Keean and Gabriel. Keean and Cesar did a great job with it last night and clearly were having a ball.

As for the volume of "Angry Dance," I thought they had actually upgraded it since I saw the show last month. It sounded about as loud as I've ever heard it before - in Chicago, New York or in London. I heard the screams fine, so maybe it just depends where you were sitting.

"Electricity" was amazingly done, again with an apparent flawless performance. He received a very well-deserved standing ovation from most of the audience, as the applause went on about as long as any other "Electricity" I can remember. Definitely a magic moment from the show.

The finale was a lot of fun as all 4 Billys came out and Elton John joined them, as well as Lee Hall. It was good to see the official opening night so well received. I know the cast must have been relieved and excited at all the enthusiasm from the audience, as they spent a well-deserved evening unwinding and celebrating a few blocks away after the show. It's fun to see such a close-knit cast, as it shines through to the audience that this is definitely a group of people who love what they're doing.
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Musical Fanatic wrote:Edited 04/13/10 to fix line change, mistakes and to add some comments
Musical Fanatic wrote:
Billy-J.P.
Michael-Gabriel
SB-Elijah

I think its time for a full review of Chicago. With this being the 3rd show left till press opening night. Hopefully there will not be any more major changes to the show. Alright enough for the moment it is 130am Chicago time and I've had it more to follow later.

Review continued

Sat April 10 2010 Mat Next to last preview show and only Billy I had not seen.
Billy-Giuseppe
Michael-Keean
SB-Mark
F-103 Orch. C great seat

Sat April 10 2010 Evening Last show before opening night
Billy-Tommy :shock: :? Were not sure now if he will do opening night.
Michael-Gabriel
SB-Mark
D-9 Orch. L Would definitely sit there again

We were disappointed and happy tonight. Happy to see Tommy but wondering if he will do opening night now. Tommy did get to do the first(unofficial and invite only) preview show and the last. Now back to the mine for me :lol: . A quick and polite ranking of readiness by me of the Billy's. Tommy and Cesar can easily carry the show. J.P was very good but young and small limits his reach and stretch a little. Giuseppe with I think only 3 shows under his belt is a little raw yet. Incredible potential for Giuseppe and J.P. in the months to follow. A couple of other small points. Giuseppe has a very high pitch to his voice particularly his screams sometimes. A kind of funny thought but at least Giuseppe and Samuel Pergande(Older Billy) looked like they could be young and older self. Now back to the full review.

Kitchen
One other change that I forgot. When Mum leaves the stage she puts the pajama bottoms on the step. Billy when he is coming down with his trainers comes to the front of stage like normal. When he realize that she is no longer there . Billy goes back up the steps to look for her and then picks up pajama bottoms looks at them and says sadly (mum). A line has also been added in here. (Sh*t I'm late) from Billy when he sees George and the other boys coming on stage for boxing.

Shine (continued)
Introduction of the policemen to the stage. There is only 12 people for this part instead of 13 like NY. The side door is kind of far from the stage. So that they, Billy, and the BG's kind of have to hustle to get up on stage. Mr B when he first comes in is carrying a beer bottle and takes a swig before sitting at piano. When Mr B. comes over to help Mrs W. to change for the big number he brings the beer bottle with and she takes a drink.

We'd Go Dancing
I have gotten to enjoy Cynthia Darlows take on Grandma over these ten shows. To me she plays it as a tough old bird who may be going a little senile. More than fine to me.

Solidarity
Emily Skinner plays her Mrs W. as a much rougher exterior less emotional person than Kate Hennig. This is more how I remember London Mrs W that I saw. I hate to say this but I actually like Armand Schultz better in the confrontation with Mrs W,than Phil Whitchurch. He plays it mean and aggressive for whole confrontation. Where Phil calms down some at the end. Mr B. points out to Mrs W. where Billy goes physically after he runs off(points at bathroom)

Expressing Yourself
The wall on the left of set has to swing open than Billy pretends to pull out bedroom. Its mechanical where in NY its manual. While Billy is first seeing Michael in the Dress and saying f-cking h-ll(Tommy is the best at this line not to much of a pause between the words). You see Michael wearing full size stereo headphones and dancing to music. He can't even hear billy's first line. Michael has to take off headphones and says (what) then you get the (you wearing a dress) line. A couple of small line changes here as well.

Dear Billy
I have talked about this in other posts this week. I simply like the Chicago version of this scene better for some reason. It makes more sense and gives more detail. Just before Dear Billy just after the confrontation over the crow bar between Dad and Tony. Billy runs upstairs takes off his robe and grabs his bag. On the way out of the kitchen Billy grabs a can of bake beans and a packet of soup mix. They are not in the bag for him. This actually makes sense with the "I had to wait for me dad to go out line" If you follow my logic maybe that's why Billy brings weird things with him. No time for him to think. Billy than sits in front of the piano to wait for Mrs W. The big thing you loose in this are his screams of anger over the fight between Dad and Tony. As he runs up the steps to his bedroom. He does let out one yell of anger before going up. the confrontation is staged differently between Dad and Tony. Dad is just walking in with a picket sign in his hand when Tony is going out with crowbar. Some small changes to the lines as well.

Born To Boogie
Big change here. Mrs W does not participate in jump rope at all. She only comes in at end to swing it around. All the boys are doing piano flip in Chicago for the minute. Some better than others. Tommy seems to hit it full stride from all the way at back of piano 8-) .Mr B. does a split as part of his dance. Mrs W hands Billy(still wearing ballet shoes) the jump rope The Billy's than do a short piece before going behind piano to change into tap shoes. Mrs W puts tap shoes up on piano and tell him to put them on. . Other small changes. Mr B. is eating nuts instead of rolling a cigarette for his (Diaghilev)line. When he comes barging in Mr B. hits the door so hard he hurts himself and says (ow). The rest is normal to NY.

Angry Dance
Major change to choreography because of the set. The boys climb down a wood support with handholds to get down from bedroom. One recent change that I have noticed with Tommy and Cesar at least when they climb down they look both ways left and right as if they are climbing out a window. One choreography change here. Billy does not kick kitchen cabinet. When climbing down the trellis he steps on it and jumps off of it. This is where he pretends to hurt his leg. From the jump. The box is built around the standing Billy by the male ensemble. It is made of wood which is later used to help make the coal sign at back. I understand why they do this but the box has no value to Billy's dance. He can't kick it or bang it to hard because it is flimsy. Sound wise it is a black hole. Billy goes in no sound of value comes out. That is the other serious issue with the Oriental. Angry Dance will never be great in Chicago. Fair to good is the best rating because of this. The ending scream they have taken away the re verb that they had started to use. They now turn out the lights just after the scream. They than turn them back on. Billy stands backup to do the look and brushoff at the audience. Then he walks off. Tony and the miners have had some adjustment made to their look and lines in the kitchen scene that starts Angry Dance. They use a massive amount of blood in Chicago on his face,neck and clothes. I am having a senile moment here :oops: . Does Will Chase wear a Che Guevara t-shirt in NY ? Yet one more item of note. They do the whole board movement like I remember seeing in NY originally. With Billy getting up on one board. More to follow later.
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

April 13 Tues.
Show # 12 Ruins All My Preconceptions

Billy-Giuseppe
Michael-Keean
SB-Elijah
Clipboard W-Kate Marilley

I have seen BE Chicago for the sixth time in six days and twelve over the course of a month. With the first six being the first preview shows and four of six I saw this last week being previews. I think that first having seen the show in NY has ruined my ability to be impartial in my reviews til today. This being a brand new company accept for Tommy,Maria,Keean and Blake has made me decide to keep this review as positive as possible. Where I sat probably made a difference today. I was in dead center orchestra j107 right in line with the conductor. Sound to me has been an issue not tonight. Maybe because this show being just after the opening night. I came in with no thought accept to enjoy seeing Giuseppe for the second time. My one rant for tonight. I wish that Chicago audiences were a just livelier. Particularly the older gentleman sitting next to me with his wife. I don't think he wanted to be there. His wife seem to enjoy the show. He did not clap at all that I noticed.

From the Stars Look Down to the Company Celebration I felt like the stars had aligned for me to watch a good show.

Expressing Yourself
I thought it went very well with Keean and Giuseppe. The audience seemed to be some what subdued though. They had good interaction through the whole number. Giuseppe's f*ck*in h*ll even had the right tone and feeling to it.

BTB
Blake Hammond as Mr B is going to bring a lot of smiles to peoples faces with his routine. Giuseppe had great energy and enthusiasm through out.

Angry Dance
Finally :!: :D :!: sound and performance from Giuseppe came together to make this the most angry :D dance I have seen in Chicago. Giuseppe had fire and feeling in his dance that made me feel alive to what was happening on stage. Shouts and screams of anger that truly gave meaning to his performance. Giuseppe pulled me in and did not let go til the final collapse and lights going out. When he got up you could see a face full of anger. Giuseppe took his time looking at the audience this way before giving the brushoff and walking away. I finally see true hope and inspiration. Maybe Chicago will get an Angry Dance that has meaning. Giuseppe even made the box have something special about it tonight.

Electricity
Giuseppe had a couple of bobbles. I did not care. By the time he was done I wanted to stand up and shout at this crowd. Get your lazy *sses up and cheer for the baern d*mmit. Giuseppe has given you his all tonight.

Company Celebration
People started to stand up to give a standing O but sat back down when that realized there was more. Giuseppe got his standing O from the majority of the crowd at the end.

Stage Door
Giuseppe's mom now recognizes me and nods hello. I was able to tell Giuseppe what a great show he had tonight. What a good feeling.

Overall accept for somethings I have decided that I am going to not like ever. I think that each of the cast brings a different outlook to their part than NY. Its time to let this Company grow into its own. Hopefully it will flower ad prosper in the months to come.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Musical Fanatic wrote:Overall accept for somethings I have decided that I am going to not like ever. I think that each of the cast brings a different outlook to their part than NY. Its time to let this Company grow into its own. Hopefully it will flower ad prosper in the months to come.
I agree with that sentiment MF. When I first saw the NY production I kept making comparisons with the London show saying that I didn't like this and that. Now I just accept that they both have Billy getting accepted into the RBS (spoiler :D ) but occassionally take a different route to get to that result.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Not really a review but comments on the American Ballet Theatre's Twitter page. They are appearing in Chicago and went along to see Billy last night. The quote from their Twitter is

Wow Billy Elliot was amazing, who knew 12 year olds could be so fierce? Very nice work Giuseppe.

http://twitter.com/ABTBallet
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Billy Whiz wrote:
Musical Fanatic wrote:Overall accept for somethings I have decided that I am going to not like ever. I think that each of the cast brings a different outlook to their part than NY. Its time to let this Company grow into its own. Hopefully it will flower ad prosper in the months to come.
I agree with that sentiment MF. When I first saw the NY production I kept making comparisons with the London show saying that I didn't like this and that. Now I just accept that they both have Billy getting accepted into the RBS (spoiler :D ) but occassionally take a different route to get to that result.
Thanks for the comment Billy Whiz.

I thought I would list a couple of the things That I specifically like about this show over NY.

RBS Letter

The changes in the staging make this much more up close and personal. Billy does not have to wait for the stairs to rise and go up to his bedroom to read the letter. He opens it at the front of the stage facing the audience. With his back to his family. Grandma gives Dad the finger when he tries to brush her off. Every audience That has seen this has gone hysterical with laughter. Armand's Dad when he responds to the William Elliot esquire line is just as good as Phil Whitchurch. His dance when he finds out that Billy got in is very good to.

BTB
I known that this is going to draw some comments. Excluding Mrs W from the jump roping has made the scene flow better. Now the interaction for that part is better focused on Mr B and Billy. I think it makes it funnier. Wow did Mr B just do that. I don't miss the staging in NY with Billy being on the bed when Mrs W first sees him. I like that you see him grab the bake beans and the packet of soup. That Billy then sits in front of piano.
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Great reviews! Can someone explain to me how Billy's room works now that there is no mechanical stairs rising up.
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear

Return to “Reviews - Chicago”