10th Birthday Show

eltfan
Audience Member

Re: 10th Birthday Show

Post by eltfan »

Jamie. wrote:I sent the VPT BO an email and received this in regards to the 10th anniver

http://imgur.com/uXedyC7
Thanks for that Jamie. I wish they'd announce a date. The suspense is killing me.

It makes it pretty difficult to try to plan a trip from Sydney to London!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

May 6th and May 7th (evening) are now showing on the Victoria Palace Theatre website. May 12th still isn't.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

That is correct. If any date is to be 'blocked' for this event, then it has to be the 12th. Tickets are on open sale a week before and after the 12th. Lots of availability every day but the (blanked out) 12th.

You may interpret that observation any way you choose.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Billy Whiz wrote:May 6th and May 7th (evening) are now showing on the Victoria Palace Theatre website. May 12th still isn't.
...they are just doing it to play with our minds...mission accomplished :lol:
eltfan
Audience Member

Post by eltfan »

Only about 4 months to go now!

If it is in any way relevant, Cannes is 13 to 24 May this year...
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

A thought....

Some of us have been checking, re-checking and re- re- checking the Victoria Palace website for availability of tickets for 12 May.

I of course hope that SOMEDAY some tickets will become available.

It might seem a kindness to post something here when that day comes... but is that really fair? It seems unlikely that many tickets will be available. Should they go to....

a) Those who are lucky enough to be able to see quickly emails announcing posts here?

... or ...

b) Those who "put in the time" to check and re-check the Victoria Palace website?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

eltfan wrote:Only about 4 months to go now!

I doubt that it is relevant but it certainly was for the 5th Birthday Show. The Cannes Film Festival fell on May 12th in 2010 and so they moved the 5th Birthday show to March 31st.
Sheepdog wrote:It might seem a kindness to post something here when that day comes... but is that really fair? It seems unlikely that many tickets will be available. Should they go to....

a) Those who are lucky enough to be able to see quickly emails announcing posts here?

... or ...

b) Those who "put in the time" to check and re-check the Victoria Palace website?
Good questions Sheepdog.

If I happen to see that The VP have made tickets available for May 12th then I, and I would guess most others, will get my/their tickets first and then post on here.

Let's just hope they do make tickets available as I already have my hotel booked - along with a few other people I know :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Billy Whiz wrote:
eltfan wrote:Only about 4 months to go now!

I doubt that it is relevant but it certainly was for the 5th Birthday Show. The Cannes Film Festival fell on May 12th in 2010 and so they moved the 5th Birthday show to March 31st.
Sheepdog wrote:It might seem a kindness to post something here when that day comes... but is that really fair? It seems unlikely that many tickets will be available. Should they go to....

... or ...

Good questions Sheepdog.

If I happen to see that The VP have made tickets available for May 12th then I, and I would guess most others, will get my/their tickets first and then post on here.

Let's just hope they do make tickets available as I already have my hotel booked - along with a few other people I know :)
Some are make very long trips to be there. :shock:
Cheers

Brad
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

If I happen to see... tickets available...I will get my tickets... and then post on here.
Me too!... up to a point.

I was trying to suggest that posting the fact that they had become available could be seen as hard on those who don't have the technology to learn about posts rapidly? (Apologies if that was already obvious.)

No tickets available for the 12th yet, by the way. (^_^)
jmh2014
Tall Boy

Post by jmh2014 »

12th May is listed as one of Ruthie's scheduled days off.

https://www.victoriapalacetheatre.co.uk ... 2E600D6159

In my mind, it would be strange decision to perform the birthday show without one of the main stars.

Has this happened in the past?

Return to “Special Shows - London”