10th Birthday Show

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: 10th Birthday Show

Post by Billy Whiz »

steadmam wrote:P.S. Ellen & Rich, that note Billy Whiz wrote about the breakfast you two are going to buy him, at his age he's never going to remember were he put the note or if he even wrote it ;) ;) .
I used to like you, Dell.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Billy Whiz wrote:
steadmam wrote:P.S. Ellen & Rich, that note Billy Whiz wrote about the breakfast you two are going to buy him, at his age he's never going to remember were he put the note or if he even wrote it ;) ;) .
Is this another indication that the 'Special Relationship' may be over?? :?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -over.html
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

kport wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:

Omg should I be bringing my riot gear???
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

StevenKing wrote:
kport wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:

Omg should I be bringing my riot gear???
I would pack your toothbrush and pjs in your carry on. You may not get through Heathrow.................
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks, Dell.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

steadmam wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:

Sorry David, I shouldn't have written that.
No apology necessary, Dell. I knew you were only joking as was I. I'm sorry you won't be joining us.

Mind you what you said is pretty near the mark :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Well that's spoilt it David!
I was going to get everyone together and stand outside your Hotel at 7am and shout! "BREAKFAST"
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Shall we get back to the discussion of the show now?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Like others on here I was fortunate to acquire a ticket for the birthday show but now have a surplus ticket for the previous day as I shall be unable to attend.

PM me if interested. It is Stalls B6 for 11th May 7.30 pm face value £20.70
Bridget40
Tall Boy

Post by Bridget40 »

Do you think they will do another Billy mash up like they did for the live broadcast? If so, I wonder how many of the ex Billy's will be invited?

Return to “Special Shows - London”