London BETM 5th Birthday Video

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

London BETM 5th Birthday Video

Post by porschesrule »

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere or earlier (I hadn't seen it), but if it has it's certainly worth another look.

Workingtitle productions, producers of BETM, have done an "official" video of the highlights of the end of show special performance at the 5th Anniversary show last March. Really well done, including some behind the scenes footage of rehearsals, etc.

http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/featur ... erformance
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: London BETM 5th Birthday Video

Post by ERinVA »

Stephen Daldry said all the boys who have played Billy in the UK were there. He LIED!! :evil:

Still, it's a nice video. :|
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

ERinVA wrote:Stephen Daldry said all the boys who have played Billy in the UK were there. He LIED!! :evil:
Now, now, ERinVA, wouldn't it be nicer to say Mr Daldry made a misstatement? Or perhaps being the busy person he is, he simply forgot that he had hired Colin...and Corey.......and Trent...........and Tanner................and Hogan.. :lol:
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

maybe he meant to say all the boys from the UK who had played Billy in the UK were there.... :lol: :lol:
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Very cool that they were able to get so many of the former Billys there for the show. They looked like they were having a great time back there together again. So wish that I could have been there for it . . . . as well as for the 1st anniversary show. . . . and for the Tony Awards in New York last year. Regrets . . . I've had a few.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Thanks so much for posting this link, porschesrule, I hadn't seen that before.
Stephen Daldry said all the boys who have played Billy in the UK were there
He didn't quite say that. He said "all the children" who have played Billy were there. This is in keeping with something that annoys me intensely. Stephen Daldry's strange inability or reluctance to use the word "boy" or "boys" in his comments about the Billys, something I have always wondered about. Or is the secret finally out and some of the boys are actually girls?

Pat
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hadn't thought of that!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

patc wrote:Thanks so much for posting this link, porschesrule, I hadn't seen that before.

Pat
You need to be taking more notice then Pat as I posted the link in May :D :D ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Special Shows - London”