Gala performance - Elton John

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Gala performance - Elton John

Post by Billy Whiz »

There will be a gala performance of Billy Elliot The Musical at the Victoria Palace on Wednesday, May 30th when Sir Elton John is planning to attend - but no guarantees.

There are very few tickets available on the Victoria Palace website but there are more available on the Billy Elliot website.

More details to follow as they become available.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
BEJB
Small Boy

Re: Gala performance - Elton John

Post by BEJB »

Do you have a link with information about this performance please?
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Thanks for the information. It will probably be a sell out.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

BEJB wrote:Do you have a link with information about this performance please?
Sorry but no I don't.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

BEJB wrote:Do you have a link with information about this performance please?
I've been given permission to post about the Gala Performance but as far as I know there is no information in print yet.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I would just like to reiterate what Billy Whiz has said about no guarantees on this information. As always, if you decide to book a ticket for the date you are doing so with the realization that there has been no firm confirmation in print as of this time, and if/when it does show up on one of the usual sites, this will probably only happen much closer to the date of the event.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Everyone likes a definate on these sorts of things but can I just say - Heed The Warning - of Billy Whiz and Erinva :|
Cheers

Brad
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Yes, but the point is that you will still have a really good night's entertainment regardless! For £19.50 it is worth taking the chance in my opinion!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Absolutely! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Anything more about this I wonder?

Return to “Special Shows - London”