Billy Elliot the Musical - 7th Anniversary Gala Video

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Billy Elliot the Musical - 7th Anniversary Gala Video

Post by porschesrule »

From BETMUK: We were delighted to mark seven incredible years and 3,000 performances in London's West End with a special 'best of British' gala performance of Billy Elliot the Musical on Wednesday (May 30th). For those who weren't able to make our Gala performance, the BETMUK Facebook site has put together a video which highlights the events of that special night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4pl7VV ... ature=plcp
BEF
Small Boy

Re: Billy Elliot the Musical - 7th Anniversary Gala Video

Post by BEF »

FANTASTIC video :P
I wish I were there !!!
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Ha! I'm in one shot......for a nanosecond.

That was such a great evening!
Sinatra
Miner

Post by Sinatra »

Let's keep on adding to the expansive list on why 2012 is the year to be in London.
"You have a life. Use it well."

Here's my expansive and illustrious Billy Elliot track-record:
Madison, WI (first-time): Noah Parets
Milwaukee, WI: Ben Cook

London: Elliott Hanna, Bradley Perret
tzwicky
George

2013 Anniversary Show?

Post by tzwicky »

OK, so I'm a bad person and don't read the Forum expansively, but have just spent hours looking through pertinent threads (which seemed to head off the rails as to the predicted 2013 Anniversary date) so I'll debase myself and ask, just generally, not to nail anyone down to the supposed and possible "exact date" for this year's Anniversary Show, but I'd be interested what the various predicted dates are in 2013 as to when this year's "special" (well, any date where my butt is sat in the VPT is a very special night for me) show might be.

This seemed a likely place to pose this query, but I might actually make an exception and actually start a thread for it, since the other threads that might have answered the query did not, unless I missed it, as to when the 2013 Anniversary Show for BETM is?

Debasement complete. Anyone? Ideas? Posits? Assumptions? Dates?

No drama is necessary, other than a date and the reason someone thinks it might be "THE" date.

Many predictions from many fans are more fun than me trying to figure it out for myself.

But .... no teasing the old fart. Really, if you have a reasonable prediction and an explanation for the date(s), it would be very helpful.

tzwicky

Return to “Special Shows - London”