Get-together meal on Saturday, May 10th

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Get-together meal on Saturday, May 10th

Post by Billy Whiz »

Seeing as we have people coming to London from all over the place, the Admins thought it would be nice to have a get-together meal between shows on Saturday, May 10th. The venue is to be arranged depending on numbers so the sooner people can indicate their intentions the better.

To add your Forum name to the list please click on the "Quote " button. Add your name before the " [/ quote] " and then press "Submit"

Billy Whiz
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Get-together meal on Saturday, May 10th

Post by ERinVA »

Billy Whiz wrote:Seeing as we have people coming to London from all over the place, the Admins thought it would be nice to have a get-together meal between shows on Saturday, May 10th. The venue is to be arranged depending on numbers so the sooner people can indicate their intentions the better.

To add your Forum name to the list please click on the "Quote " button. Add your name before the " [/ quote] " and then press "Submit"

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Billy Whiz wrote:Seeing as we have people coming to London from all over the place, the Admins thought it would be nice to have a get-together meal between shows on Saturday, May 10th. The venue is to be arranged depending on numbers so the sooner people can indicate their intentions the better.

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

If we need a local venue, I can suggest Brown's, which is a one minute walk away, and is adept at fitting meals in between shows. It also takes party reservations. Have a look:

http://www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/locations/victoria/

Their pre theatre menu:

http://www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/med ... e_Menu.pdf
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Pinknick 103 xxx

Billy Whiz
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

jdmag44 Joe
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
:/
MsRF
Small Boy

Post by MsRF »

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

MsRF wrote:

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc

Return to “Special Shows - London”