Billy Elliot Live Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Billy Elliot Live Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

As most of you know The Victoria Palace Theatre, London, is hosting Billy Elliot Live on Sunday, September 28th. 23 ex-Billys and the 4 present ones will perform a "mash up" at the end of the show. I thought I would start a Photo Countdown using photos of the ex-Billys who will be appearing. We start today with a photo that I took of Liam Mower at the 5th Birthday Show in March, 2010.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Billy Elliot Live Photo Countdown

Post by ERinVA »

Great photo, David! Thanks for this countdown.

I may not even be able to see the show in a cinema here in America, :cry: but I will certainly enjoy your photos in this countdown. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Yes, thank you for adding to the excitement for everyone with this countdown! :D

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Great idea, David. I look forward to each day's photo :)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's BETM Live Photo Countdown pic. I took this photo of James Lomas outside the Victoria Palace Theatre after the 5th Birthday Show in March, 2010.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Awesome pic there...thanks David for doing this!!!
thm
Miner

Post by thm »

I shure will have a look at this countdown. Still not decided whether to see the live show in the VPT or in a cinema. After a short night and the flight home I'd have to go to work straight from the airport. :evil:
In the mean time I count down the time to the opening night in Oslo this week :D
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Love that photo, David. The countdown is off to a great start so far. I assume the next up will be George. 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is the next BETM Live Countdown photo and it's of the last of the original three Billys. This photo of George Maguire was taken outside of the Victoria Palace Theatre after the 5th Birthday Show in March, 2010.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's BETM Live Countdown Photo and it's of two very young Billys at the start of their careers in the show. Rhys Yeomans had only started the week before this photo was taken and Scott McKenzie didn't actually start for another 5 months. Again this photo was taken outside the Victoria Palace Theatre after the 5th Birthday Show in March, 2010.

Return to “Special Shows - London”