Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Saturday, March 7th - evening performance: Elliott and Zach

Post by ERinVA »

Maybe so. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
FM-Switzerland
Tall Boy

Re: Saturday, March 7th - evening performance

Post by FM-Switzerland »

ERinVA wrote:
jtsw1 wrote:Thanks for the pics.

The anniversary would be a great opportunity to introduce a new Billy, as they did last year. Or they give Matteo the chance to do a full anniversary show. Or Bradley because of his extraordinary Electricity? I'm sure you can find good reasons for any of the boys. :)
They have been running with 5 Billys for a while now, which is one more than the normal number, so I don't think a new Billy will be coming on the scene on May 12 unless somebody else leaves between now and then.
My guess is:
A Billy (I won't mention which one but it's quite obvious) leaving May 16th (together with many of the adult cast such as Ruthie, Chris G, David Muscat etc.) and then a new Billy (Nat Sweeney) will start...
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Saturday, March 7th - evening performance: Elliott and Zach

Post by ERinVA »

As you say, it's a guess. As always, we ask members not to speculate about who is/is not leaving or coming on. Yes, contracts do have expiration dates, but they can also be renewed, so until official confirmation shows up, we will just have to wait and see what happens.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Special Shows - London”