Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

Post by CJ-Rochester »

That is such a lovely photo of Ruthie! I was nearby when you took it last night. She only stopped to pose for a brief second, so thought the photo might look a bit hasty. Nice job, David! :D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 2 of the Photo Countdown and we have two more of our remarkable ex-Billys. Ryan Collinson and Kane Ward clowning around as usual :) This photo was taken inside the Victoria Palace Theatre at the 8th Birthday Show om May 11th, 2013.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

We are nearly there now with only one day to go. For the uninitiated, if there are any out there, the ex-Billys are L to R: Rhys Yeomans, Scott Mckenzie, Ryan Collinson, Josh Baker and Dean-Charles Chapman. I’m sure you will all agree that that is some talent in the photo. All the photos I have used have been my own but today’s belongs to someone else. I have done Photo Countdowns for Billys for a number of years now and, in my eyes, this is the best Countdown Photo of them all. It is so perfect that I decided to use it. A big thank you to Ryan Collinson’s mum, Kayla, for giving me permission. I’m just so sad that she won’t be here on Saturday for me to thank her personally :(

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Billy Elliot the Musical has posted this video collage on their Facebook page, showing scenes from the past 11 years. It certainly goes hand in hand with Billy Whiz's wonderful photo countdown.

https://www.facebook.com/BillyElliotthe ... 776713561/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the day has finally arrived. I hope you have enjoyed looking at the photos. It's been a trip down memory lane for me going through all my old photos - some I'd forgotten I had.

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Thank you for doing this Billy Whiz. It's been a trip down memory lane for all of us, I'm sure -- even those of us who haven't had the privilege of seeing the London show first hand. As always, great quality photos, perfectly composed and often portraying the emotions of cast at the moment the photo was taken. They are a treasury of memories that all of us will have of 11 years of happiness this show has given to so many.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you Gary for your kind comments. They are much appreciated.

I'm glad you have enjoyed them.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks so much for a wonderful countdown, David. It has been Very F**ing Special.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Thank you again, Billy Whiz for this countdown, you have certainly put a lot of work into it
The "balance" of the photos you have chosen is very good---well done
Bridget40
Tall Boy

Post by Bridget40 »

Thanks for the countdown Billy Whiz. As a reasonably new fan of the show it has been a pleasure to see photos from previous years.

Return to “Special Shows - London”