MESSAGES TO THE BROADWAY CAST FOR THEIR FINAL SHOW JANUARY 8

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: MESSAGES TO THE BROADWAY CAST FOR THEIR FINAL SHOW JANUARY 8

Post by Billy Whiz »

dongringo wrote:You all have fun this weekend! Please...don't think of us who couldn't make it. I insist. :lol:
Ok we won't then :D :D ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
athadj
Miner

Re: MESSAGES TO THE BROADWAY CAST FOR THEIR FINAL SHOW JANUARY 8

Post by athadj »

I know it's a bit late now to post on this thread but as it's only an hour or so before the last broadway show I just wanted to say how privileged I feel that I managed to see it even though it was just that one time. Peter was Billy that day and he was fantastic! He, and the show, didn't only amaze me, a fan of BETM but also my two friends who were seing it for the first time ever!
So to the cast and especially those fantastic kids THANK YOU for all the time and effort you have all given and all the sacrifices you have made in order for this incredible show to be on Broadway for the past 3 years!
Good luck in everything you decide to do in the future and enjoy tonight! It will be a night you will all remeber for the rest of your lives....
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”