Photo Countdown to the NY closing

angelenroute
Billy

Re: Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Post by angelenroute »

Frank was awesome as Michael and loved him in his subsequent TV show too. Wish all the best for him in everything!!!

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

What a great pic of the often forgotten Frank...I loved him!!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the two original Small Boys - Matthew Mindler and Mitchell Michaliszyn. As you can see from the photo they were a couple of characters.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Today's NY Countdown photo is of the two original Small Boys - Matthew Mindler and Mitchell Michaliszyn. As you can see from the photo they were a couple of characters.
Would be cool to see these kids now and how against character they are height wise =)

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

The two M&M's! :D
:/
yanks1153
Small Boy

Post by yanks1153 »

In that picture Mitchell looks sort of like Kiril, and I miss them. Matthew was a spitball in Our Idiot Brother, which is coming out on dvd soon. Would love to see Mitchell now.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

OMG BW great pics. 45 days to go and to think we have to fit Christmas in ther somewhere :shock:
Cheers

Brad
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

This is a reminder about out POSTER CONTEST. The winning design will be produced as a poster to be sent back stage at the Imperial to show our thanks to all involved with the production for over three wonderful years. The December 1 deadline for entries is FAST approaching, and in order to have time to vote and have the poster made, it cannot realistically be extended, so please get you entries in asap! Here are the entry rules: http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... =72&t=3150
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet. Tony winner Mr Greg Jbara. This was taken after the first preview on October 1st, 2008.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the incredible David Alvarez after his debut on October 2nd, 2008.

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”