Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the terrific twosome David Bologna and Keean Johnson. Both now no longer in the show but never, ever, forgotten.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Been thanking you elsewhere but wanted to make sure I say so here too. Love these pictures! Glad to hear former cast members like Greg Jbara have thanked you for them too as well as parents of cast past and present! Your time is very much appreciated!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the wonderful Erin Whyland who played Debbie from the 1st Preview until September 27th, 2009.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Today's NY Countdown photo is of the wonderful Erin Whyland who played Debbie from the 1st Preview until September 27th, 2009.
aww so cute! I miss her! she was really great too!

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of Haydn Gwynne and Carole Shelley who were both nominated for a Tony for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Loved them both in their roles! They were superb choices for the Original Broadway Cast!

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of Tommy Batchelor. Tommy never got the recognition he deserved in NY but us fans know that he was the 4th Billy - not the understudy.

Lola
Tall Boy

Post by Lola »

I LOVE Erin's photo! "Call my agent." :D

Thanks for the countdown, Billy Whiz! Even though I've never seen the show in New York, my love for Billy started with all the New York stuff like Greg's backstage videos, Kiril's, Trent's and David's appearances etc.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Lola wrote:Thanks for the countdown, Billy Whiz!
You're welcome Lola. It's nice to know that someone is actually looking at the countdown.

Today's NY Countdown photo is of former New York City Ballet principal dancer Stephen Hanna. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful dancer playing Older Billy - and a really nice guy as well

gpcolo
George

Post by gpcolo »

Billy Whiz wrote:...It's nice to know that someone is actually looking at the countdown.
We sure are! I look forward to it every day. Keep up the great work for the final 37.

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”