Photo Countdown to the NY closing

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Post by CJ-Rochester »

gpcolo wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:...It's nice to know that someone is actually looking at the countdown.
We sure are! I look forward to it every day. Keep up the great work for the final 37.
Ditto here. I look forward to this each day. Thanks for doing this BW. :D
:/
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

CJ-Rochester wrote:
gpcolo wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:...It's nice to know that someone is actually looking at the countdown.
We sure are! I look forward to it every day. Keep up the great work for the final 37.
Ditto here. I look forward to this each day. Thanks for doing this BW. :D
Oh...we're looking at the countdown. (my best Kramer impersonation) ;)
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the legend called Trent Kowalik. I was fortunate to be at Trent's last show in London. When he walked down the aisle at the end Shaun Malone (Michael) came out on his bike and shouted "Oi, Broadway boy". They then closed with "See ya Shaun" "Yeh, see ya Trento". The place erupted and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Today's NY Countdown photo is of the legend called Trent Kowalik. I was fortunate to be at Trent's last show in London. When he walked down the aisle at the end Shaun Malone (Michael) came out on his bike and shouted "Oi, Broadway boy". They then closed with "See ya Shaun" "Yeh, see ya Trento". The place erupted and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.
If I'd heard that story, I've forgotten it. LOVE!!! =) Trent was an amazing Billy and I'm so happy he's got a photo with my favorite number (37). =)

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

Thats cute.
At the final Toronto show, they ended it similarily. Michael came out and said "See ya, Marcus"
and then Billy said "yea, see ya Dillon"
and everyone kindof errupted. And Marcus's family was right behind us, and they were pretty touched at the response.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

angelenroute wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:....When he walked down the aisle at the end Shaun Malone (Michael) came out on his bike and shouted "Oi, Broadway boy". They then closed with "See ya Shaun" "Yeh, see ya Trento". The place erupted and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.
If I'd heard that story, I've forgotten it. LOVE!!! =)
I was sitting next to Billy Whiz that night. When Shaun said "Oi, Broadway Boy" we turned and looked at each other with expressions of surprise and delight. :D
jsd337
Small Boy

Post by jsd337 »

yanks1153 wrote:In that picture Mitchell looks sort of like Kiril, and I miss them. Matthew was a spitball in Our Idiot Brother, which is coming out on dvd soon. Would love to see Mitchell now.
If you go to Tessa's Tumblr page, she had a mini-reunion with the OBC. Lots of pictures with her fellow ballet girls, Mitchell, and Trevor!

Anyway, great great countdown! I only started following Billy in April this year so seeing all these from when it first started is great. :)
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

jsd337 wrote: If you go to Tessa's Tumblr page, she had a mini-reunion with the OBC.
I'm guessing OBC means the Original Broadway Cast . . . or maybe Our Billy Comrades ? ;)
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Just a note here: Everyone, please try to avoid using textspeak when possible. As the last post shows, although you may know what you are talking about, textspeak is often confusing to others, so please spell out your words.

Thanks. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

jsd337 wrote:
yanks1153 wrote:In that picture Mitchell looks sort of like Kiril, and I miss them. Matthew was a spitball in Our Idiot Brother, which is coming out on dvd soon. Would love to see Mitchell now.
If you go to Tessa's Tumblr page, she had a mini-reunion with the OBC. Lots of pictures with her fellow ballet girls, Mitchell, and Trevor!

Anyway, great great countdown! I only started following Billy in April this year so seeing all these from when it first started is great. :)
Please give the link to the page, jsd337.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”