Photo Countdown to the NY closing

yanks1153
Small Boy

Re: Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Post by yanks1153 »

Thanks so much for all of these countdown pictures. What a truly amazing cast through and through.
Jacob also shared his last performance with ballet girl Holly Taylor(Sharon Percy), and what a remarkable curtain call speech that was.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

yanks1153 wrote:Jacob also shared his last performance with ballet girl Holly Taylor(Sharon Percy)
Thank you for reminding me of that.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the little Canadian, Myles Erlick. I was fortunate to see Myles perform in Toronto - fortunate being the operative word as he was brilliant.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Myles' run in New York was all too short, just under two months. Those who were able to see him perform during that brief time (or in Toronto earlier in the year) were indeed fortunate. :D
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That is absolutely true. I was fortunate to see him in Toronto, and I had hoped to see him again on Broadway, which didn't happen, but I am really happy that I did not miss seeing him as Billy. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the great Jack Broderick. I saw Jack perform as both Michael and Tall Boy in Toronto and he was superb. I am looking forward to seeing him perform again in a few days.

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Today's official countdown photo is likely to be delayed, as Billy Whiz should be somewhere over the Atlantic by now. Meanwhile I would like to offer my own "3 day" photo.

This photo is a tribute to three talented gentlemen who were among those who impressed me the most in the past year. Myles: I watched him grow and develop, from early in the Toronto run to his very short but amazing turn on Broadway. Thommie: has been a great liaison between many of us and the rest of the cast. In addition he has always behaved as a proud parent to all of the kids in the cast. Julian: I saw him once in Toronto and was quite impressed with his potential. What a treat it was to be at his Broadway debut three months later. :D

This photo was taken after Julian's debut on Broadway, 11/12/2011. Myles was there simply to support his friend. I was quite happy to capture all three with such nice smiles.

:/
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Thanks for filling in for David whilst he makes his way to Broadway! And thanks for the fabulous photo too Chris! See you tomorrow!!!
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Love that photo! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for that great photo CJ - which was actually posted to the gallery yesterday for anybody that wants another look.

I actually posted the countdown photo early this morning before I left but for some reason it never came on. Here is the post as it should have read.

This one is posted very early as I leave for the USA today. I'm coming to see a show about a boy that wants to dance.

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the 16th and final Billy - Julian Elia. Like Myles and Jack, I saw Julian perform in Toronto. Anybody seeing him this weekend for the first time will not be disappointed. A truly gifted young man.

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”