Photo Countdown to the NY closing

maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Post by maria »

Ah there it is! Saw the photo on FB, so I was wondering when it might appear here... Does this mean you have arrived safely?

Thanks again for all these fabulous photos and the countdown. See you tomorrow BW!
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Billy Whiz wrote:I'm coming to see a show about a boy that wants to dance.
Footloose ?? :lol:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've now covered as many individual cast members that I have photos of. I hope you liked them and I apologise for anybody that I have left out. It will only be because I never managed to catch you at the stage door.

Today I am posting one of my favourite photos that I have been fortunate to take on my trips to New York. The people in the photo need no introduction :)

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

Billy Whiz wrote:I'm coming to see a show about a boy that wants to dance.
The Tap Dance Kid?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

And now to today's NY Countdown photo. Well the dreaded day is nearly upon and there are only two photos left to post. Thanks to Trent, Peter, Giuseppe and Tommy for being good sports and posing for this photo.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Wow talk about last minute photos! This is a nice one BW. It was so great yesterday to see how all of our little Billys are growing up. 8-)
:/
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

David,
I knew I could count on you for a great shot for the last day! Yesterday's celebration was amazing! :D

And what a nice surprise to see Haydn Gwynne at the stage door last night :D :D

Rich
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Love the photo, David. :D

I agree, Rich. It was a really nice surprise to see Haydn there. I imagine we will be seeing some more former cast members today and tomorrow as well.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I deliberately held off looking at this thread until the last day. Now, I've seen it all in one go and it's heartbreaking. I only saw the first 4 Broadway Billys so many of the faces were not familiar but I have no doubt they'll all be missed. Good luck to everyone tomorrow evening. You all deserve the most fabulous time and I'll be with you all in spirit at showtime.

Thanks for posting the countdown, David. It was well worth waiting for.

Pat
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Yes, I can only imagine how all the Billy fans are feeling over there and facing the huge abyss that will be left after this wonderful show ceases to be. However I feel there must be a legacy since 'nature abhors a vacuum'. Something inspirational may well come along, at the moment we have no idea what. Why? Because people's lives will have changed since their connection and identification with this great show and something from this will ray out to the ether and come back again. Meanwhile the 'mother church' in London will undoubtedly welcome you back over here for a visit and also to take in some of the other wonderful shows and plays in our capital city.

Meanwhile I am sure you will all give them all a wonderful send off tomorrow.

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”