Site Moderator

Re: Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Post by kport »

The pain gets worse.............. :oops: :cry:
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

dongringo wrote:I'm pretty sure BETM will be back in it's rightful place on Broadway someday.
Why do I have this image in my head now of the end of League Of Their Own? Picture it: Broadway, 2025, older versions of all of us at First Preview of the Billy Elliot revival.

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

angelenroute wrote:
dongringo wrote:I'm pretty sure BETM will be back in it's rightful place on Broadway someday.
Why do I have this image in my head now of the end of League Of Their Own? Picture it: Broadway, 2025, older versions of all of us at First Preview of the Billy Elliot revival.
Arrgh...2025....I think I'll head off to my holiday home in the UK for a few years.........
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

angelenroute wrote:
:lol: That thought definitely got a laugh out of me.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of Tade Biesinger who joined the cast as Billy in May. I have been fortunate to see Tade perform as Billy - and what a performer he is.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I'm looking forward to seeing Tade as Billy during my four shows next weekend.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
rickyfc
Small Boy

Post by rickyfc »

Tade was to be the last Billy I'd ever see in NY. And he was terrific ... a real little dynamo.
pvmichaels
Small Boy

Post by pvmichaels »

Tade plays Billy in a very emotional way. I love that! He is a ball of energy and an incredible talent as are all the Billy's. I wish he had more time to be Billy, but due to the injury and the closing, he wasn't given that chance!

Seeing this countdown is just so surreal and sad....my New Year's wish last night was to hope that they decide to reopen Billy Elliot on Broadway. Everyone just looked at me as if I was some kind of spastic starfish!

Mike
Broadway-
Billy- Jacob 2x, Joseph 3x, Tade 4x, Peter 4x, Alex 1x, Giuseppe 1x, Julian 2x
Michael- Jake 1x, Cameron 7x, Neil 5x, Jack 4x

North American Tour-
Billy- Daniel 2x, Giuseppe 2x, Kylend 1x, JP 1x, Ty 1x, Zach 1x, Noah 2x, Ben 2x, Mitchell 3x, Drew 1x
Michael- Griffin 2x, Jacob 4x, Cameron 2x, Sam 4x, Jake 4x

London-
Billy- Scott 1x, Ryan 4x, Adam 2x, Harris 5x, Kaine 3x, Harrison 3x, Redman 2x

Michael- Joe M 5x, Connor L 4x, Connor K 4x, Reece 3x, thomas 2x, Jack 2x
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of G-Man, Giuseppe Bausilio. I heard nothing but good about this young man but thought any chance of seeing him perform had gone but my luck was in when I stopped off in New York for a couple of days on my way to Toronto. I was fortunate to be there when Giuseppe made his debut at The Imperial and everything I had heard about him was true - and some. Not only is he a wonderful performer, he is also a very pleasant young man. I also had the opportunity to chat with his beautiful parents - as have many other fans.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of Jacob Clemente as Billy after his last show. Like Giuseppe, I never thought I would get to see Jacob perform as Billy but luck was on my side when his leaving date was changed. Not only did I get to see him perform but I also got to see his last show. A wonderful Billy and nice young man - enough said.

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”