Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photo Countdown to the NY closing

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of, Tall Boy/Michael, Ben Cook and Ruby Rakos, who played Tracy Atkinson. I only ever saw Ben play Tall Boy but I'm told his portrayal of Michael is brilliant. He is now wowing them on the Tour. I'm sure that when he eventually plays Billy he will get nothing but rave reviews. Ruby was a great Tracy Atkinson before she left the show in November this year.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the wonderful Lilla Crawford who plays Debbie. Lilla is a great character with hair to die for. I have had a couple of conversations with her and her lovely mother at the stage door. They are both very patient and always willing to spend a few moments with the fans. It is very much appreciated.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Today's NY Countdown photo is of the wonderful Lilla Crawford who plays Debbie. Lilla is a great character with hair to die for. I have had a couple of conversations with her and her lovely mother at the stage door. They are both very patient and always willing to spend a few moments with the fans. It is very much appreciated.
Lilla and her mom and sister are a complete delight to talk with, and though I hate seeing the number 10 on the countdown... 10!!!!!!!! :o :cry: ...I am impressed that the color matches her bows. Nice job and thanks for all of these great photos!

Sean

p.s. just went back and saw some of the many other instances of color matching you accomplished--a fun thing to do for anyone interested! =)

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

First visit to Billy Elliot at Imperial Theater.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

angelenroute wrote:I am impressed that the color matches her bows. Nice job and thanks for all of these great photos!

Sean

p.s. just went back and saw some of the many other instances of color matching you accomplished--a fun thing to do for anyone interested! =)
I wondered if anybody would notice the colour matches. Sometimes you have to look close but they are there :D

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:
angelenroute wrote:I am impressed that the color matches her bows. Nice job and thanks for all of these great photos!

Sean

I wondered if anybody would notice the colour matches. Sometimes you have to look close but they are there :D
My favorites besides Lilla's bow are Joseph's Hilfiger logo on page 9 of this countdown thread and all-time favorite so far is Mikey's shoelaces on page 8, very funny and again well done on the colors! :D

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

These farewell comments make me happy......
....and then, profoundly sad.

I do NOT want this to end! This is agony!!
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Billy Whiz wrote:
I hadn't noticed the colors until Sean mentioned it. I went back through all of the photos and enjoyed them again. I agree with Sean, the match with Mikey's shoelaces is the funniest. Great work Billy Whiz! :D
:/
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

kport wrote:These farewell comments make me happy......
....and then, profoundly sad.

I do NOT want this to end! This is agony!!
I'm pretty sure BETM will be back in it's rightful place on Broadway someday.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Oh dear .... we are down to single numbers now :(

Today's NY Countdown photo is of the amazing Cameron Clifford who, as we all know, plays Michael. Cameron is a veteran of Broadway having already appeared in the 2009 revival of "Waiting for Godot".

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”