Cast Member's Account of the Final Chicago Show

Birthdays, Cast Changes etc.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cast Member's Account of the Final Chicago Show

Post by ERinVA »

Emily Richardson, one of the Chicago Ballet Girls, has tweeted this heartfelt account of the final performance in Chicago on her public twitter:
im sorry i didn't tweet about closing night, or the following. i will now do a series of tweets about such things.
Closing night was terrible. absolutely terrible. i have never cried so hard in my life. i'm talking uncontrollable sobbing.
I couldnt hold it together during finale. we all lost it. i've never seen so many grown men cry. ever. we love each other so much.
I really feel like i gained new brothers, uncles, aunts, moms, dads, grandmas, and sisters here. Army gave a speech right before the...
...curtain, and he could barely get through it, he was so choked up. I'm getting choked up right now! Saying goodbye was almost unbearable.
so i'm in NY. home for the holidays. wht i thought i wanted, but i feel like i'm missing something. my cast. my FAMILY. i miss them so much!
:cry: :cry:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Special Show Nights - Chicago”