Tracking Billy Elliot: London - 2011

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tracking Billy Elliot: London - 2011

Post by porschesrule »

A place to track the performers who alternate in the key roles at the VPT in London for 2011. While noting the performances of understudies and alternates when they perform is certainly welcome, the primary purpose of this thread is to track the roles of Billy, Michael, Debbie, Small Boy, and Tall Boy.

For the past couple of years, the task of maintaining this thread has been ably undertaken by Forum member clue, who has opted not to continue this time-consuming task in 2011. As I've already been maintaining similiar tracking threads for the US Tours and for Korea, I've been asked to take over the main tracking responsibility for the Broadway and London productions as well.

On behalf of all the Forum staff and membership, a hearty THANK YOU, to clue for all his tireless efforts in the past.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tracking Billy Elliot London - 2011

Post by porschesrule »

A plea to forum members

Unlike the other tracking threads of the forum, this thread relies solely on forum members, who attend BETM performances at the VPT, to both note who they see in the show and then take a few minutes to report that information here. PLEASE help out with this task if you can. There are many "regulars", some of whom attend the show weekly and others on a fairly regular basis. We certainly rely on them as the primary resource for posting the cast information here. But if this thread is to be viable (without large gaps of missing information), we really need all of our English friends and others who travel to London from other countries to see the show, to help out as well. While there will be shows that no one associated with the forum attends, hopefully that won't occur often.

For new members and others who haven't assisted with this in the past, please consult last year's London tracking thread for the format: http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... f=8&t=1284

I will be providing a monthly "at a glance" summary chart. For the sake of consistency, I will utilize the format used with the charts in the other 2011 tracking threads (Broadway, US National Tour, Seoul and Toronto). However, the information I'll be entering on that chart will come solely from the other posts by forum members that appear in this thread.

So please post as often as you can -- whenever you see a show at the VPT.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. Together, we can maintain a good historical record of performances.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Please note: As an aid to navigation of this very busy thread, the many less than complete monthly charts (and any of my posts referencing them) have been removed, leaving just one complete chart for each month. Those removals are indicated by "Post Removed".

For those looking for the completed charts for a particular month, they can be found by going to the following indicated page of this thread:

January = p. 5
February = p. 12
March = p. 17
April = p. 21
May = p. 25
June = p. 31
July = p. 37
August = p. 44
September = p. 49
October = p. 55
November = p. 60
December = p. 65
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Post Removed.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

There are always going to be days when there are no forum members at the VP. But I'm sure when someone is there, we will get the information for those dates.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Post Removed.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

shadowchaser wrote:Thursday 6 July (evening)

Billy: Scott
Michael: Reece
Debbie: Francesca
S/B: Thomas
T/B: Ashley

July??? 8-) Wow! Time really flew in a hurry. :lol:
    Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
    -George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
    porschesrule
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Post Removed.
    porschesrule
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Still looking to fill in a few gaps in January, especially for the January 1st evening show where we have no information so far (see the latest summary chart in the previous post). Anyone?
    Remi
    Small Boy

Post by Remi »

Saturday January 8th (evening)

Billy Dean-Charles Chapman
    Michael Connor Lawson
    Debbie Emily Williams

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”