US/CA TOUR SCHEDULE

rob_hanson1979
George

Re: US/CA TOUR SCHEDULE

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

They are some of the smartest and most cultured insects out there!
Eltonjohn
Miner

Post by Eltonjohn »

That is so-ohhhh true.

Why even one such bug has been known to act, sing and dance on the big screen, by Jiminy! :lol:
Billy_2013
Audience Member

Post by Billy_2013 »

I am going to be in Las Vegas when Billy Elliot is showing. Is there any way to know which performer is playing Bill prior to the show?
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Billy_2013 wrote:I am going to be in Las Vegas when Billy Elliot is showing. Is there any way to know which performer is playing Bill prior to the show?
First off, welcome to the forum Billy_2013!

The short answer to your question is no. HOWEVER, and this is a BIG however, if you check out the tracking thread (http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... 9&start=20) you can sometimes get a sense who might be next in the rotation... But there are no guarantees, especially when they start in a new city and things change all the time.

That said, whoever walks out on stage will give you an absolutely top performance.

Enjoy the show, and please let us know your thoughts.
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum Billy_2013. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
tzwicky
George

Hey Billy_2013!!!!!!

Post by tzwicky »

Welcome Billy_2013.

I'll go ahead and say it.

Maria is correct in telling you that any Billy who walks on stage will just leave you aghast at the talent found in such a young man.

The other thing is, every Billy (every cast member) is totally up to the task, every show you attend, SO FOR GHOD'S SAKE SEE ALL OF THEM.

OK, just had to get that off my chest.

Book Every Show Possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it's required by law these days, though who can tell with all of DC on vacation suddenly.

tzwicky
Billy_2013
Audience Member

Post by Billy_2013 »

Thanks for the welcome. The reason I was asking was that it seems that some of the schedule is already known. For example, on Noah Paret's mother's web site she lists Noah for the Wednesday and Saturday matinee dates. And I noticed Ben Cook is scheduled for the Sunday night performance. I love the show and have already seen Ben and Noah as Billy, both excellent performances. I have tickets for the Tuesday and Friday shows and was hoping to see Mitch and Drew. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Then you have a 50/50 shot of seeing them both...or you may see only one. Only relatively sure way too see them all is to see all 4 weekend shows, and even that is not 100% sure(illness, injuries etc) Btw Im not sure its a given Ben will do the night show, Ive only seen that its may 19 but not which show, I'd assume the night show but its only an assumption.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Billy_2013 wrote:Thanks for the welcome. The reason I was asking was that it seems that some of the schedule is already known. For example, on Noah Paret's mother's web site she lists Noah for the Wednesday and Saturday matinee dates. And I noticed Ben Cook is scheduled for the Sunday night performance. I love the show and have already seen Ben and Noah as Billy, both excellent performances. I have tickets for the Tuesday and Friday shows and was hoping to see Mitch and Drew. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
I booked a ticket for Naples in the hope that Noah would be on (as per his Mom's blog) but there ws some last minute hitch and the fantastic Drew played instead. Nothing in 100% sure: I would go so far as to say that you cannot be certain until you see the cast board in the foyer.

Part of the fun is seeing who will be on. Every one has been fantastic!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

kport wrote:
Billy_2013 wrote:Thanks for the welcome. The reason I was asking was that it seems that some of the schedule is already known. For example, on Noah Paret's mother's web site she lists Noah for the Wednesday and Saturday matinee dates. And I noticed Ben Cook is scheduled for the Sunday night performance. I love the show and have already seen Ben and Noah as Billy, both excellent performances. I have tickets for the Tuesday and Friday shows and was hoping to see Mitch and Drew. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
I booked a ticket for Naples in the hope that Noah would be on (as per his Mom's blog) but there ws some last minute hitch and the fantastic Drew played instead. Nothing in 100% sure: I would go so far as to say that you cannot be certain until you see the cast board in the foyer.

Part of the fun is seeing who will be on. Every one has been fantastic!
Even the board isn't 100% certain...maybe coming out. :lol:

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”