Hartford, CT

maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Hartford, CT

Post by maria »

CJ-Rochester wrote:Safe travels everyone. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends this weekend. :D
-Chris
Ditto that Chris!

Cherri and I will make the long trek (by car) to Hartford tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE!!!!

maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

See everyone soon. It was a gorgeous day in Hartford today.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Reminder! The dinner at Vito's is between shows TOMORROW at 5:30 PM. Don't show up on Sunday, or you'll miss it. 8-)

I gave BETM Group as the name for the reservation. You could also give my name: Ellen Rolland.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
tankntonic
Ballet Girl

Post by tankntonic »

Right, here's hoping all my FFF's* have a wonderful week-end in Hartford, so jelly I can't be there..I know you guys will bring down the house on Sunday, surely something special will happen !!

Please post reviews everyone ....

All the best !

David

*Fortunate Forum friends
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

With deep regret I remain in Indiana having just finished my first instructional classes in golf...and literally knashing my teeth knowing I could not join Forum compatroits both for the gathering, and for experiencing the conclusion of The Tour.

Sincerest regards to everyone and "...Count yourself (selves) lucky." Looking forward to assorted observations as they may appear, and despite the last performances we may see, I hope it is a sentimental and joyous occasion for all of you.

My best,

Colin
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Got into Hartford this morning at 9:45 AM. Had breakfast with a forum friend who I hadn't met yet and she introduced me to yet another I'd never met. Then she and her husband were off to the airport and I went over and did the Twain/Stowe tours. Awesome time and time well spent before... I checked into my hotel a little while ago. It's 3:21 PM now. Quick nap, probably a shower and change for dinner at 5:30, then the evening show.

Can't wait to see all of you!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Mactor17
Small Boy

Post by Mactor17 »

It was great meeting so many of you this weekend. I will post some reviews this week when I have sometime. I truly enjoyed the three shows that I saw and was very impressed by Drew and once again, Noah did a wonderful job! I hope everyone gets home safely.
Matt

Billy: Ben 4, Joseph 3.25, Noah 3, Kyland 2, Mitchell 2 Julian 1.25, Tade 1.25, Michael 1, Drew 1 , Peter .5
Michaels: Cameron 6.5, Jake 3, Jack 2.5, Ethan 2, Sam 2, Ben 1, Keean 1
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Great meeting you as well Matt. It was quite a special weekend, made even better by having so many fans enjoying it together.
:/
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Just a quick note to say thanks to all the forum members who were able to attend this final weekend. It was a pleasure seeing old friends and making new acquaintances. It was a memorable weekend and I'm glad so many people were able to experience it.

Regards,
Rich
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I finally made it home after a very long travel day, made longer by a two hour delay at my connection in DC. Thunderstorms still wreck havoc on air travel.

It was so great to share yet another Billython with several of my long time friends on here, as well as meeting some of you for the first time. It is hard to know when we will all meet again, but I have hopes that one day we will. Until then we have happy memories of great shared experience.
-Chris
:/

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”