Hartford, CT

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hartford, CT

Post by ERinVA »

Last Call for Adding Your Name to the List.

I will be calling Vito's tomorrow to make the final confirmation of the reservation.

Attending Forum Dinner at Vito's By the Park, 5:30 pm, Saturday, June 22:
ERinVA
jdmag44
johnnyc
steadmam
angelenroute
atreyu
Todd
Todd's friend
CJ-Rochester
Rich B
StevenKing
Billy Whiz
maria
Cherri
New York Fan
jakeu
michaelJ
fifemajor
Mactor17
kport
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all our Forum members a fantastic weekend and get-together in Harvard, oops, Hartford :D. Although a somewhat sad occasion I'm sure you'll all make the best of it.

Pat
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Thank you, Pat! :D
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

This coming weekend is shaping up to be very special in more ways than one!!!

http://earthsky.org/tonight/is-biggest- ... cGTNmS9Kc0

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

The super moon is an omen. It heralds brilliant performances by the finest young people in show business!
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

As I mentioned in a recent review, there is free parking at the Bushnell for those attending performances. It is the open air car park across from the theater on Capital Street. If it is open when you arrive by car, it might be a place to park when going to Vito's, which is a pleasant ten minute walk across Bushnell Park.

For those driving: free car parking is available in the open air car park directly opposite the theater, across Capital Avenue. Take exit 48B from I84, turn left on Capital, drive past the state capital building and the theater is on the left, with parking on the right. Easy peasy!
Mactor17
Small Boy

Post by Mactor17 »

When I planned this weekend it seemed so far away and I now can't believe this weekend is almost here. When my now ex-girlfriend took me to see Billy Elliot on Broadway 3 plus years ago I could never have imagined how much I would enjoy it. In fact, while being a major fan of musical theater, I was not a fan of dance, and was reluctant to see the show. Prior to this show,It would never have occurred to me to see a show more than once, let alone the 16 times I have seen it. I am excited for this weekend and looking forward to meeting so many at Vito's Saturday night, but am sadden this will be the final times I will see the show, at least for the foreseeable future. See everyone in Hartford! Matt

Billy: Ben 4, Joseph 3.25, , Noah 2, Kyland 2, Julian 1.25, Tade 1.25, , Michael 1, Mitchell 1, Peter .5
Michaels: Cameron 5.5, Jack 2.5, Ethan 2, Sam 2, Jake 2, Ben 1, Keean 1
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Looking forward to meeting you, Matt!
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

I feel the same way Matt. It will be a pleasure to meet you. To all the forum membes who will be in Hartford this weekend I am so anxious to meet you IN PERSON. Being a member of this forum has been and will continue to be a special joy in my drab existance (lol) I can't wait for this very special weekend!
Joe
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Safe travels everyone. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends this weekend. :D
-Chris
:/

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”