Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I agree with the others. The photo countdowns are one of the features that make this forum so special. Thanks again for doing this one Billy Whiz!
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

joninfinity wrote:Wow, neat idea, this countdown. I was pleased to see the photo of Rich Hebert.
I posted the photo of Rich on that day as it was Father's Day.

I have done Photo Countdowns for most UK Billys when they have left. As a bonus the families have now got involved and have sent me some really funny, and sometimes embarrassing, photos.

I also did a 40 day Countdown when NY closed as well as Countdowns for some of the NY Billys.

They are still on the Forum so if you are inclined then have a look. If you are not sure where to look then send me a PM and I will send you the links.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Just go to the Search tab at the top of the page and enter "countdown." That should bring them up.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

ERinVA wrote:Just go to the Search tab at the top of the page and enter "countdown." That should bring them up.
Make sure you put my name in as the author otherwise you will get over 1,100 hits.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”