Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Post by Billy Whiz »

I, sadly, don't have many photos of the cast of the tour but I am doing a Photo Countdown with what I have.

Today's photo is of the legend that is Cameron Clifford.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Post by CJ-Rochester »

A great start Billy Whiz. The tour is very fortunate to have Cameron back once again.
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for providing us with another countdown, David, even if this one is a very sad one because the tour is going away.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Great pic of "Just when I'm out they pull me back in" Cameron!!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

These two young men need no introduction. A big thank you to Todd for this great photo.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I would just like to say I am SOOOO happy you're doing this photo countdown! It hadn't even occurred to me that you would, so it's a wonderful surprise! Many thanks, and looking forward to seeing you in Hartford if not before--and after! :D

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are today's Countdown Photos for the US BETM Tour. Thank you to Glenn Cook for the group photo. The photo of the brilliant Rich Hebert is mine from Louisville last year.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Bravo to Rich! And bravo to you, BW, for highlighting Dad on Father's Day!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are another couple of photos from Glenn Cook. The first is of five of the Billys and they are L to R: Daniel Russell, Giuseppe Bausilio, Kylend Hetherington and Michael Dameski. In front is Lex Ishimoto. The second photo was taken after Kylend's last show when Ben performed as Michael.

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

They just keep getting better. Thanks for these memories Billy Whiz! :D
:/

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”