Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Post by Billy Whiz »

Two more great photos from Glenn Cook.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

Great photos as always, Billy Whiz :D . Thanks so much for doing this final countdown, and to Glenn Cook for many of the pics! Enjoy the final shows!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

2 more photos from Glenn :)

The first is of 6 Billys. 5 young ones and an older one. L to R: Mitchell Tobin, Noah Parets, Drew Minard, Ben Cook, Kylend Hetherington and Chris Howard.

The second was taken during acro class where they seem to be having fun

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

The numbers are decreasing too fast. :cry:

But thank you again, David!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I'm catching the 5.30am flight to Hartford today so early posting of the North American Tour countdown photos. The two boys are Ethan Major and Jacob Zelonky who both played Michael. The 3 boys in the dresses are Kylend, Ben and Ty.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Today's Billy Elliot North American Tour countdown photos have again been provided by Glenn Cook :)

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Brilliant again, and thank you again!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Awesome as usual thanks!
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I echo the compliments and thanks for these great photos, but am quite sad at how fast this countdown has progressed. Just two more days. :cry:
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks, David. And thank goodness for Glenn Cook!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”