Know that you are appreciated by . . .

Lightman7
Small Boy

Know that you are appreciated by . . .

Post by Lightman7 »

This is from a private email to me, but I asked Mitchell's father for permission to share this sentence with the forum (bracketed words are my addition):

"[Drew Minard's father] and I [Mitchell's Tobin's father] have spoken many times about the support that you and the other forum members have provided to the boys and how much we appreciate that support."

:D

So know that you ARE appreciated!
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Know that you are appreciated by . . .

Post by kport »

Thanks for passing that on. It is heartening to know that our comments may be encouraging!
atreyu
George

Post by atreyu »

Lightman7 wrote:This is from a private email to me, but I asked Mitchell's father for permission to share this sentence with the forum (bracketed words are my addition):

"[Drew Minard's father] and I [Mitchell's Tobin's father] have spoken many times about the support that you and the other forum members have provided to the boys and how much we appreciate that support."

:D

So know that you ARE appreciated!
Really great to hear that. We hear occasionally of cast members reading the forum, but it means a lot to know directly a couple Billy dads are among them. Thanks, Lightman7, for sharing that and for representing the forum so well down in São Paolo.
jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

Having met and spoken with both Mitchell's dad and Drew's dad about the forum I can tell you their awareness or the Forum goes way back. They both told me also of how much they appreciated the support of the forum members.

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”