Posts Moved to Archive

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posts Moved to Archive

Post by ERinVA »

NOTE: I have just finished collapsing this section to conform with those for other former productions. The tour schedule, city threads, tracking threads all remain here, as do all cast information and reviews. The rest of the material is now located in the International Tour Archive in the Archive section of the forum. That can be found under Applies to All Forums.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
rob_hanson1979
George

Re: Posts Moved to Archive

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

I'm already confused :?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Posts Moved to Archive

Post by ERinVA »

Why? I just wanted everyone to be aware of where the information that is no longer in the International Tour section is stored in case you want to find something. You should have no trouble accessing the archived information if you need it. Starting from the Board Index page, look at the very top section, entitled Applies to All Forums. At the bottom of that section, you will see a link for Archive. When you click on that, look for International Tour Archive.

Most of the information that members want to continue to access on a regular basis, such as cast members' threads and reviews, is still in the same place it has always been, here in the International Tour Section of the forum.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”