San Jose Reviews

Post by porschesrule »

Here's the first review from San Jose and it's a generally positive one:

http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainmen ... um=twitter
BEtourfan
Tony

Re: San Jose Reviews

Post by BEtourfan »

Great review and love this quote -- "How do I describe the ballet de core made up of 8- to 12-year-olds in tutu's that out-dance, out-act and out-charm their contemporaries in any show anywhere? Professionally scrumptious will just have to inadequately do." (Not sure from the date if this was from San Jose or Costa Mesa)
http://www.sanbenitocountytoday.com/art ... cad83.html
1RadBilly
Tall Boy

Re: San Jose Reviews

Post by 1RadBilly »

I drove down to San Jose today to catch another Billy Elliot performance on this west coast tour. Once again I had the privilege of seeing Drew Minard put on an amazing show. This is the third time I've seen Drew perform as Billy and each time I have been in total awe of his performance. Drew is outstanding, great acting, great singing voice, and his dancing is perfect! His Angry Dance was a perfect 10 today and his Electricity was off the charts! I feel so lucky to have seen Drew perform three times because I only went to one show in Costa Mesa and one show in San Jose and he just happened to be on that day. I have seen close to 20 different Billy's perform and trust me Drew is one you want to see. Today's show was probably the last I will see of the US tour so a big thanks to Drew for a great finale. When this tour wraps up next month they should pack Drew's bags and send him off to London and let him age out of the show there, he is way to good to be sitting on the sidelines.

Return to “Reviews - N. American/International Tour”