TICKETS FOR SALE- February 19th 2015

cadillac-crazy
Audience Member

TICKETS FOR SALE- February 19th 2015

Post by cadillac-crazy »

I had planned my next London visit for 19/20 February and have bought 2 tickets to go and see Billy again but now cannot attend due to unforseen circumstances.
The tickets are now for sale priced at £20 each as follows:
Thursday 19/2/15. 2:30 B17 STALLS
Thursday 19/2/15. 7:30 B18 STALLS
(all have a value of £28.70 each)

I'm gutted I'm going to miss these 3 shows, but will go again later in the year and maybe see a few more shows next time!!

Best way of payment would be paypal, but a cheque would be ok.

Andy
SolidarityForever
Small Boy

Re: TICKETS FOR SALE- February 19th 2015

Post by SolidarityForever »

I'd like to buy your evening ticket for Thursday but I'm afraid I'll have to show ID at collection and it would say your name and bank card number. Have you thought about that? Is there anybody here who has experience with this?
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Good point. If the tickets are to be collected (Will Call), the credit card used to pay for them will have to be shown at the box office. That has always been the case, in my experience.

Whether the seller can arrange something with the box office so that you can collect them, I do not know.

Physical tickets are fine, if you can get those from the person selling them.

Any other ideas?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

If you contact the box office and explain the situation they should let the other person have the ticket. They may ask for a letter of confirmation from you giving the name and address of the person who is picking the ticket up.

I have done this in the past but that does not mean to say that they have changed their policy since then.

If you cannot sell the other tickets there is always the option to exchange the tickets for another date. They will do this for a charge of £2.50 per ticket. I, again, have done this a few time but they may have changed their policy.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
cadillac-crazy
Audience Member

Post by cadillac-crazy »

I have already got these two tickets in my possession-I actually bought them in November direct from the box office when I saw the show the last time, so I can post them out immediately to anyone who buys them. Payment by paypal/cheque.

The only ticket now for sale is Thursday 19/2/15 at 2:30pm Stalls B17
cadillac-crazy
Audience Member

Post by cadillac-crazy »

TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD

Return to “Ticketing, Theatre, and Visitor information - London”