New booking system at VPT

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

New booking system at VPT

Post by patc »

Just for info (from Box Office), the VPT is in the process of transferring sales to a new booking system.

Pat
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: New booking system at VPT

Post by kport »

Perhaps Delfont-Macintosh is changing to a system where ticket bar codes are scanned as the patron enters, which allows instantaneous alerts of who is present and where they are seated, in the event of an emergency. It also allows the recording and preservation of accurate electronic data, under the Data Provision Act 1998. The current system of tearing stubs, then categorizing them in wooden trays, then manually translating the data into electronic records, is time consuming and inefficient. It also alerts Front of House if a patron needs to be contacted, such as if their seat has been changed.
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Have just used the new ticketing system for a ticket in January. No problems. Similar to that used by other D-M theatres.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've just used it to buy a ticket for a date ;) in May next year. Very easy to use.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Ticketing, Theatre, and Visitor information - London”