Seats available

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Seats available

Post by patc »

Browsing the booking website usually turns up some interesting things...........well, maybe, on a slow day :D. The centre Stalls area is one that sometimes surprises as these three graphics show:

Chart for Wed Nov 9th in 2016.......12 months away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chart for Wed 27th April. Right hand side showing a whole swathe of seats not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chart for Thurs Eve 28th April. Large swathes of seats both sides not available.

OR, do you lot know something I don't? :D

Pat
Borrobil
Ballet Girl

Re: Seats available

Post by Borrobil »

Ignoring the Prooducer's seats off the centre aisle, in B row left, P row right, I think, and may be some where in between. There appear to be at least two tranches of seats which are assigned to two different groups of agency ticket suppliers. I assume at a time suitable to the agency, they contract to sell as many as possible within their allocation, and those go off sale at the theatre website. Agencies will probably not commit to selling as many in term time and in the winter, so more seats appear available. (Restricted view seats are rarely given to an agency. Some agencies will ring the VP for you if they have few left).
Judging by the way school parties often have the same seat block, they may be reserving an area for them at special rates too, so they don't have normal punters mixed in the middle of a school party.
If there was anything special going on the Row c/d/e/f/g centre seats would be sold first to those in the know, so I doubt that is the case, although I havn't really looked.
~ Paul ~

Return to “Ticketing, Theatre, and Visitor information - London”