Problem with buying tickets

PLuto
Audience Member

Problem with buying tickets

Post by PLuto »

I havent found a better thread, so I will start with this one.

During last days I was trying to buy tickets for two London shows in March, but this new Macintosh's system is not accepting any of my credit cards (older VPT system was working without problems) and my communication with helpdesk didnt helped so much. So now I am trying to find somebody, who can help me with this situation and should be able to buy the tickets for me...
Todd
Dad

Re: Problem with buying tickets

Post by Todd »

I had the same problem when I tried to buy tickets on line. It required me to set up an account with Delphont-Macintosh but when I tried to enter my e-mail address and create a password, it wouldn't let me advance to the next screen and asked me to re-type what I had just entered. Has anyone - particularly in the U.S. - else had trouble setting up an account ?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I set up a Delfont - Macintosh account a couple of years ago for booking shows at other theatres. So far, the site recognizes my account and I am not having any problems. That said, I have not actually tried to confirm payment for anything; this was just an experiment.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
PLuto
Audience Member

Post by PLuto »

I have set up account at Deflont-Macintosh, I am able to be in payment proceeding screen, but it is not taking any of my cards, writing some error. And after few attempts the account is blocked...

P.S. I am not from U.S., but from Czech republic
Real Geordie
Ballet Girl

Post by Real Geordie »

I telephoned the box office this morning and explained your problem. They say there should not be a problem with transferring money from the Czech Republic by way of a credit/debit card. Are you using one of the major international card providers ? What they did say was that if any transaction fails, the computer booking system should have a record of this in case of disputes. If you telephone them on 0044 207 812 7498 and give them details of the performance date/time you were trying to book, then they should be able to trace this and complete the transaction. I did find them very helpful, and I hope that they can progress this for you. If you continue to have problems keep us advised.
PLuto
Audience Member

Post by PLuto »

Ok, today I was calling to this number (different one than I had written in error message) and on third attempt (two times phone call fallen down) it looks like I waqs successful. At least lady on the phone told that this time everything went through (even on few days old booking number). So now I hope everything will be ok.

Return to “Ticketing, Theatre, and Visitor information - London”