Last Show

Birthdays, Cast Changes etc.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Last Show

Post by admin »

To all the cast, crew and Billy Korea fans have a fantastic last show tonight. For me the Billy Korea has been the experience of a lifetime. Thanks to everyone including the fans and not forgetting five extremely tallented Billys. I wish you all the best for the future.

Off to buy a supply of man sized tissues
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Re: Last Show

Post by johnnyc »

Off to buy a supply of man sized tissues
If you'd said something sooner, I would have sent you a supply of SNIFFLY KITS. :lol:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I hope all the cast, crew and audience have a fantastic last night.

BREAK A LEG EVERYBODY

If it plays again in 2012 I may try and get there.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Having just checked the current time in Seoul, I see that it is now 10:03 PM there, which means that the final show, if not already over, is about to be. I am sure it was a wonderful end to the run, but also a very emotional one. Let's hope that the talk of reviving the show in a year or so does come true.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Spectacular finale with all five Billys and three Michaels. Thank you Billy Korea and your amazing fans.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

This video, labeled as the "Last Show Interview," shows the BETM kids speaking to a huge crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az1A0I21 ... r_embedded
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Special Show Nights - Korea”