Bradley Perret - Billy

Flyin high
Small Boy

Re: Bradley Perret - Billy

Post by Flyin high »

I always feel a pang of sadness when I see a post like this. So glad I got to see Bradley in his time as Billy :D
onceagain
Tall Boy

Post by onceagain »

It will be sad to see Bradley go, he was an absolutely terrific Billy.
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

The material in his official bio at "cast and creative" makes it seem that he probably deserves an extra "thank you"- for coping with with extra challenges in respect of being far from home in order to share his singing, his acting, his dancing. Of course many of the kids are "far" from home, but at least few have to cross national boundaries to make a home visit.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Well l've got to say this so sadly,
tonight is your last show Bradley.
I don't want to mean this to be daft and silly,
but coming over from France you've been an outstanding Billy.
So its back home to go through those school gates,
again to meet up with your old mates.
Back home also now to see your dad and mum,
to that good home cooking to fill your tum.
Because of work today I can't get down,
to see your last show in London town.
But tonight I will raise my glass of beer,
I will wish you Bradders “All the Best” and “Good Cheer”

Barry and the gang, Bridlington
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

I was fortunate to catch him at his third performance, back in Nov. 2013. At that time, I posted this:
Had I not known that it was his third outing as Billy, I would have said 'You could knock me over with a feather' upon finding out. He is that good. I have this little theory about new Billys - they play twice, and then 'disappear' for a few weeks: my theory is that they review those performances, and go back to the classroom and dancing studio and iron things to fit that particular Billy. (He is also fortunate to have trained alongside two outstanding and experienced Billys - Harrison and Redmand.) If so, in my estimation it worked wonders for Bradley last night. I can't really explain it....I haven't got the words....to say how good he was.

Indeed, that northern couple I heard at the beginning were the first to jump to their feet at the end to join the entire audience in a long standing ovation for Bradley. And I turned to the gent and pointed out that it was Bradley's third performance. His response:

'You could knock me over with a feather!'

And, as the final curtain fell, Bradley beamed at the audience and mouthed a big 'Thank you'.
Thank you, Bradley, for all you have done for BETM and for the unstinting pleasure you have given to the tens of thousands who were fortunate to see you in this role.

Bonne chance pour un avenir merveilleux dans tout ce que vous choisissez de le faire !
Bridget40
Tall Boy

Post by Bridget40 »

Good luck to Bradley tonight, wish I could be there. He has been a fantastic Billy, and I hope everyone gives him the great send off he deserves. Judging by the amount of shows he has done, he has worked very hard for the company, and I hope he knows how much the audience appreciates his efforts.

Well done Bradley, and best of luck for the future.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

When he debuted as Billy Elliot in 2013, Bradley Perret was 11 years old and the first French Billy Elliot to ever grace the Victoria Palace Theatre stage. He was the West End’s 35th Billy and the 72nd boy in the world to play the role. We’ve updated his performance related activities since his time as Billy in a segment of his profile called Life After Billy. Read more here:

https://betm.theskykid.com/meet-billy-e ... ey-perret/
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Bradley announced on Instagram he will be joining the cast of the UK production of "Newsies." Congrats Bradley!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqqSasZMAmd/
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Bradley is joining the cast of Mamma Mia in the West End. Congrats Bradley!

https://www.playbill.com/article/west-e ... in-october

Return to “Cast - London”