Seating Plans

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Seating Plans

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

CAN YOU PM WITH YOUR SEAT NUMBERS FOR THE 1st Birthday Show (US) PLEASE

1)Only seat number's PM'd to me direct will be included. Thus we know you are happy to be added, and you understand that other forum member's will know where you are sitting, this mean you can all introduce yourselves to each other if you so wish.

2) Only those on the seating plan will be sent the link.

3) For those members 16 years and under please check that your parent/guardian is happy for you to be included and denote this in your PM please.

4) Please denote if your seat is in the stalls etc

5) ADMIN/MODs will all be denoted in RED so you can pinpoint them easier.

Seat Numbers required by 10th November 09
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Seating Plans

Post by JohnH »

Printing the seating plan

By default both Internet Explorer & Firefox will not print background colours. Normally this is a good idea as it saves expensive colour inks and makes the page look better on black & white printers. However, this isn't much good if you want to print a copy of the seating plan.

Here is what you need to do to print a copy of the seating plan. I suggest you turn this back off after you have printed a copy.

For Internet Explorer:
Click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options. Click on the Advanced tab. Scroll down the list until you find 'Print background colors and images. Tick the box and click OK. Close IE and re-open it.

For Firefox:
Click on the File menu and select Page Setup. Tick the box beside 'Print Background (colours & images). Click OK

Your seating plan should now print out in colour. :)

****Update for all New York Seating Plans****
You need to go into Page Setup and select Landscape before printing it out. This is due to the wider seating plan
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Seating Plans

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

I have sent the link out for the 1st draft of the seating plan for the B'day show on 13/11/09.

If you have not got it, I have not had your numbers yet ! :o
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Broadway”