Hotels

Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Re: Hotels

Post by Rich B »

I have to agree with John - a very nice place and one I will consider when I return in the fall.
johnnyc wrote: A Blue Line subway entrance is just around the corner.
Just to add, if you're flying into Midway Airport instead of O' Hare, the Orange Line is less than 2 blocks away from the hotel.

Rich
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Rich B wrote:I have to agree with John - a very nice place and one I will consider when I return in the fall.
johnnyc wrote: A Blue Line subway entrance is just around the corner.
Just to add, if you're flying into Midway Airport instead of O' Hare, the Orange Line is less than 2 blocks away from the hotel.

Rich
What's the Orange Line Rich?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Chicago uses colors to identify the different subway lines. The Blue Line runs from O'Hare airport to downtown Chicago and the Orange Line runs from Midway Airport to the downtown. A great deal at $2.25 per trip.

http://www.transitchicago.com/

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - Chicago”